Four-day event in Las Vegas will feature over 200 exhibitors, and attract more than 2,500 professionals
PITTSBURGH, Oct. 6 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In a business sector worth $6 billion and comprised of the industrial maintenance, protective and marine coatings industries, there needs to be a central event highlighting the latest innovative services, solutions and products. This is why SSPC: The Society for Protective Coatings created the SSPC 2011 featuring GreenCOAT technical conference and exhibition. It's the only trade show and technical conference developed by and for coatings professionals and facility owners to address all aspects of protective coatings projects. The event will take place from January 31 to February 3, 2011 at the Mandalay Bay Resort in Las Vegas, NV.
SSPC 2011 will feature protective, marine and industrial coatings programming, including segments such as:
- The opportunity to interact with more than 2,500 protective coatings professionals including facility owners, specifiers, end users, manufacturers, contractors, engineers, consultants and inspectors
- GreenCOAT programming highlighting environmentally responsible coatings solutions
- A trade show featuring over 200 exhibitors
- Technical sessions and workshops on surface preparation, application, coating formulation, testing, inspection and green coatings solutions
- SSPC training and certification programs
- SSPC Standards Committee meetings
- The SSPC Annual Business Meeting
- Networking events such as Welcome Reception, Keynote Session, Exhibitor Reception and more
"People who come to our event love the fact that it places them in front of the decision-makers who want to buy their products," said Russ Brown, president of SSPC. "The strength of our programs and workshops bring high-level, professional participants, and this year's addition of environmentally focused programming will draw new attendees and offer fresh content for those who previously attended."
More information on the conference along with exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities are available at http://www.sspc2011.com.
SSPC is the only non-profit association focused on the protection and preservation of concrete, steel and other industrial and marine structures and surfaces through the use of high-performance industrial coatings. SSPC is the leading source of information on surface preparation, coating selection, coating application, environmental regulations, and health and safety issues that affect the protective coatings industry. SSPC's core products and services include: coatings industry standards, technical publications, training and certification courses, painting contractor certification programs, meetings and conferences and other online resources. For additional information on SSPC, visit http://www.sspc.org.
SOURCE Society for Protective Coatings