LEAGUE CITY, Texas, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company (Standard Life) is now even more competitive in the life insurance market with the addition of its latest product offering –AdvantageShield Term Life Insurance.
Sensitive to the changing economic climate, Standard Life has developed a term life product with competitive rates and four riders – three at no additional premium. Agents will generally find that term life insurance is a great fit for clients who desire the coverage but either cannot afford the expense or do not need the cash value feature of whole life insurance.
AdvantageShield Term Life Insurance offers:
- five coverage term options: Annual Renewable Term (ART), 10, 15, 20 and 30 years.
- no limit on death benefit amounts
- issue ages 18 -70 (subject to plan selected)
- guaranteed coverage with level death benefit up to age 95 (age 75 ART)
- flexibility to convert the policy to permanent life insurance
- Accelerated Benefit Riders:
- Chronic, Critical and Terminal Illness at no additional premium*
- Children's Term Rider for additional premium.
"Standard Life believes that everyone should be able to afford life insurance. And at a time when our economy is in transition and many people have a general uncertainty about the economic future, a life insurance policy that is affordable can offer clients a measure of comfort and security in knowing that at least one area of their life is within their control and there is a plan in place that provides protection for their loved ones in the event of death," says Debie Knowles, Vice President, Marketing for Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company.
To learn more about individual term life plans from Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company, please contact Debie Knowles, Vice President, at [email protected] or call 888-290-1085.
*Policy Form and Riders may not be available in all states. The benefit amount paid will be less than the full death benefit, because it was paid prior to the death of the insured. The accelerated benefit will be paid minus applicable fees.
SOURCE Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company