LONDON, Jan. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The BRIC Steel industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the BRIC steel market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC steel market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key steel market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC steel market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC steel market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC steel market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC steel market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC steel market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC steel market?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the steel industry and had a total market value of $468,783.6 million in 2015. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of -8.4% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the steel industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $373,710.7 million in 2015. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $41,389.7, $35,833.0, and $17,850.2 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the steel industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $400,626.6 million in 2020, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $62,376.9, $44,132.5 and $18,872.9 million, respectively.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4487644/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/steel-bric-brazil-russia-india-china-industry-guide2016-300393858.html