ALBANY, N.Y., Sept. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global transparent ceramics market is set to grow at a CAGR of about 22% from 2019 to 2027, improving upon the market valuation by a substantial worth. It is worth noting here that from about USD 275 million in 2018, market would grow up to about USD 1.6 billion by 2027.
As per Transparency Market Research, "Multiple drivers and trends are responsible for keeping the market buoyant over the forecast period. Some of these include increasing demand for electrical and electronics, and healthcare products. New growth opportunities will also mark the market landscape over the stated period."
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Transparent Ceramics Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
Key Findings of Global Transparent Ceramics Market Study:
- Asia Pacific region is anticipated to lay claim to a prominent share of the global transparent ceramics market over the forecast period
- New-age laser ceramics are set to contribute notably to overall market growth from 2019 to 2027
- Use in defense application is set to be a notable factor leading to higher sales of transparent ceramics
- Sapphire is anticipated to have a prominent place in electronic and electrical applications over the forecast period
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Transparent Ceramics Market:
- Innovations are being noted in colored sapphire, leading to increase in demand in the electronics industry
- Applications of ceramics is seeing an increase across varied industry verticals, paving way for growth in the market over the coming few years
- Increasing demand for smart phones, laptops, tablet, and other consumer electronics is a notable factor of growth
- Growing demand for energy efficient materials is set to drive the transparent ceramics market forward
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/8500
Regional Analysis of Global Transparent Ceramics Market:
- Increasing disposable income, growing demand for electrical and electronics products is set to drive the Asia Pacific region towards a prominent market share
- China is anticipated to be at the forefront of growth in the APAC region owing to expansion in energy and electronics industries
- North America is set to grow at an impressive CAGR, providing a host of untapped growth opportunities to market players over the forecast period
- Contributions of United States of America towards growth in the region are expected to be significant
- Factors such as technological advancement, and high disposable income are keeping the region on a high growth trajectory
Purchase Premium Research Report on Transparent Ceramics Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Competitive Landscape of Global Transparent Ceramics Market:
The global transparent ceramics market is marked by presence of several prominent players. Some of the renowned names, profiled comprehensively by Transparency Market Research, are 3M, CeramTec, II-VI Optical Systems, Kyocera Corporation, Saint-Gobain Ceramic Materials, SCHOTT AG, Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd, Surmet Corporation, Rauschert GmbH, McDanel Advanced Ceramic Technologie, CoorsTek Inc., and CeraNova.
Growth strategies such as mergers, collaborations, and expansions are being noted in the fragmented vendor landscape of the market. Additionally, it is worth noting here that proactive players in the market are directing efforts towards new-age transparent ceramics for laser and optical applications. Emerging technologies such as Transparent Amor are being incorporated to gain an edge over competitors.
Browse More Press Releases: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
Global Transparent Ceramics Market: Research Scope
Transparent Ceramics Market by Material
- Yttrium Aluminum Garnet
- Aluminum Oxynitride
- Others (Including Yttria, Zirconia, Barium Oxide, and Perovskites)
Transparent Ceramics Market by Application
- Optics & Optoelectronics
- Aerospace, Defense, & Security
- Sensors & Instrumentation
- Others (Including Healthcare, Consumer Goods, and Energy)
Transparent Ceramics Market by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Wollastonite Powder Market - The global wollastonite powder market was valued at US$ 361 Mn in 2019 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period, according to a new report published by Transparency Market Research (TMR). The global wollastonite powder market is driven by rise in demand for wollastonite powder in the building & construction industry, as wollastonite powder is popularly used in floor and wall tiles. In terms of volume, the wollastonite powder market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a CAGR of ~8% during the forecast period. The implementation of wollastonite powder as a replacement for asbestos is likely to propel the market in the region during the forecast period.
Nanosilica Market - The global nanosilica market is primarily driven by increasing use of nanosilica in paints and coatings and construction applications. The demand for nanocoatings in aviation, automobile, and medical applications is estimated to increase in the near future. This, in turn, is projected to fuel the demand for nanosilica during the forecast period. The application of nanomaterials in concrete helps enhance the properties of concrete. Nanosilica, owing to its small particle size, can positively affect properties of concrete by changing its microstructure.
Ceramic Tiles Market – Major raw materials employed during the processing of ceramic tiles include feldspar, kaolin, bentonite, and silica sand. After the economic crisis of 2008, prices of these raw materials have been increasing across the world. High consumption of these raw materials in other Application applications (especially glass, thermal and electric insulation, paints, refractories, and food packaging) has led to sharp increase in their prices after 2010. This is anticipated to affect the ceramic tiles market during the forecast period. The recent shift toward consumption of these raw materials in other industries (such as feldspar in the production of fiberglass) has led to shortage of raw material supply in the ceramic tiles market to a certain extent.
Advanced Materials Market - The fuel economy of cars is up 6-8 percent with the reduction of one-tenth of weight, according to Scientific American, an American science magazine. In light of this, the auto industry focuses more and more on developing vehicles that are both lightweight and energy-efficient. For example, Nissan automakers have decreased the mass of their cars such as Altima, Frontier and Juke to improve their fuel efficiency. Demand for lightweight vehicles is a key trend expected to influence the world's advanced materials market in the next several years.
Explore More Upcoming Reports: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/transparent-ceramics-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research