LONDON, April 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- "Growing demand from the healthcare industry to drive the market for sterile medical packaging"
The global sterile medical packaging market is projected to grow from USD 26.55 billion in 2015 to reach USD 35.07 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.72%. The sterile medical packaging market is driven by growing demand from the healthcare industry due to increase in health awareness.
"Plastic segment projected to grow during the forecast period."
Plastic is projected to be the fastest-growing material segment in the sterile medical packaging market in the next five years. Due to excellent barrier properties of plastic, as well as it being cost-effective, it is projected to be the fastest growing material, in terms of both volume and value.
Breakdown of Primaries:
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of sterile medical packaging. Estimates reached after analyzing secondary sources were validated through these interviews. Primary sources include professionals such as sterile packaging manufacturers, distributors, and academic professionals. The following figure provides a breakdown of the type of companies which the primary sources belong to, the number of primaries by designation, and their regional break-up.
The various sterile medical packaging suppliers profiled in the report are:
1. Amcor Limited (Australia)
2. 3M Company (U.S.)
3. E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.)
4. Bemis Company, Inc. (U.S.)
5. West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (U.S.)
6. SteriPack Ltd. (Ireland)
7. Wipak Group (Germany)
8. Placon Corporation (U.S.)
9. Riverside Medical Packaging Company Ltd. (U.K.)
10. Oracle Packaging, Inc. (U.S.)
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the sterile medical packaging market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3567489/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48