LONDON, Sept. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The global sterilization equipment market is poised to reach USD 6,142.7 million by 2020 from USD 4,258.4 million in 2015, at a CAGR of 7.6%. The sterilization equipment market is segmented by type; consumables and accessories market, by type; contract sterilization services market, by site of sterilization; end user; and region. Consumables and accessories is an attractive segment of the sterilization equipment market. This segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2015 to 2020, owing to the repetitive usage of consumables and accessories during sterilization cycles.
Factors such as rising incidences of hospital-acquired infections, increasing number of hospitals and hospital sterilization procedures in Asia, increasing number of surgical procedures, rising aging population, growing number of pharmaceutical companies in Asia, and growth of the food & beverage industry worldwide are contributing to the growth of the sterilization equipment market. However, factors such as regulatory compliance issues and saturated developed markets are restraining the growth of this market during the forecast period.
Apart from comprehensive regional and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise basic views on the key players in the sterilization equipment market and product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by market players to maintain and increase their market shares in the near future. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help key players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, regional focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investments for innovations in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a higher market share. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios of the top players in the sterilization equipment market. The report analyzes the sterilization equipment market by type, consumables and accessories, contract sterilization service, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the sterilization equipment market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, regional and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the sterilization equipment market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the market for various sterilization products across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products and services, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the sterilization equipment market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3176844/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48