FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Dec. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- StickNFind (www.sticknfind.com), creators of the popular StickNFind Bluetooth location stickers, announces the first annual Developer's Conference at CES 2014. The conference will be held on Tuesday, January 7th 2014 from 5:30 – 8:00 p.m. in room S227-B at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
"We are excited to launch the latest features and additions to our StickNFind Bluetooth Beacons and SDK," says Jimmy Buchheim, CEO of StickNFind. "This will be our first developer's conference at CES and hope to make this an annual event to make the uses of StickNFind more rich and exciting for the developers. Our dev team will be there to discuss the latest developments and features of how developers can use StickNFind's technology."
Key topics during the Developer's Conference will include:
- StickNFind's latest product announcement
- An overview of StickNFind's iOS and Android SDK for its Bluetooth Smart (BLE) ultra small and low powered beacons
- StickNFind's Bluetooth Stack enables it to be the lowest powered BLE, with precise ranging and security features
- StickNFind will review its beacon's iBeacon support and interesting iBeacon implementations
- StickNFind will release and discuss new characteristics of its BLE stack
- StickNFind will discuss the snfBeacon protocol, with advanced encryption and authentication
- The event will include an open Q&A with StickNFind DEV team about the snfSDK, BLE stack and features
This conference is by invitation or participants must be registered developers of the SDK program. You can apply on the StickNFind website here: https://www.sticknfind.com/SDK/
StickNFind will also be exhibiting at CES 2014 in Las Vegas in LVCC, North Hall, Booth #6036. To schedule a meeting with StickNFind at the show, please Email.
About StickNFind, LLC
StickNFind is a worldwide leader in Bluetooth low energy (BLE) technology which designs, develops, and manufactures consumer and enterprise beacons and software solutions. StickNFind specializes in Bluetooth low energy (BLE) designs and in small BLE beacons and location devices, enabling individuals and enterprises to track, monitor and interact with items in a simple and confident way.
StickNFind's business-to-business segment provides enterprises with custom solutions and engineering services to address inventory management, asset tracking, cargo assurance, temperature assurance, security credentials, transportation and logistics. Their advanced enterprise solutions allow enterprises to track, manage, and collect data based on several metrics.
StickNFind was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
PR for StickNFind
Read more news from StickNFind
SOURCE StickNFind, LLC