SEATTLE, June 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- With physician burnout rates above 50% in the latest surveys (1), it is critical that every doctor build and maintain a personal strategy to prevent burnout and build more life balance. The retreat program is based on proven tools from Dr. Dike Drummond's 1700 hours of one-on-one physician coaching with hundreds of overstressed doctors. For exhausted physicians in "survival mode", staggered by the daily whirlwind of EMR, texts and emails -- the retreat is a step-by-step method to escape Einstein's insanity trap.
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
~ Albert Einstein
NOTE: Dr. Drummond, Founder and CEO of TheHappyMD.com, has trained over 60 major healthcare organizations in the last two years and this is the only open enrollment, public retreat he will deliver in 2016.
Each attendee will receive detailed training to:
- Quickly recognize burnout in yourself and others with advanced burnout prevention training
- Build a more Ideal Practice with a detailed, step-by-step action plan
- Get home sooner and lower your stress levels with practice efficiency training
- Recharge with tools to build more life balance and stronger boundaries between work and home
- Stop working so hard and deliver true team based care with proven physician leadership skills
- Learn to be the Eye of the Storm with daily yoga and meditation practice
- All in a supportive community of only 40 like-minded physicians – only 28 seats remain
- In beautiful Seattle at the Edgewater Hotel overlooking Elliott Bay with the Olympic Mountains on the horizon. Participants can easily build a world-class vacation around the retreat experience.
What one of last year's participants has to say …
"The 2015 retreat was pivotal for me in so many ways. I'm unraveling the deep pain of decades of burnout and self-neglect and knowing I am more than strong enough. I realize that going back into my specialty on my terms is the next step - to see what happens with renewed (and seemingly unlimited) energy, clear boundaries, and unblocked compassion for colleagues and patients. I'm curious to see where this leads me..." ~ A. B. MD
Many more testimonials here [www.thehappymd.com/testimonials]
Complete Follow Up System
Unlike other retreats that leave you hanging when you get home, Dr. Drummond also created powerful support system of weekly group coaching calls and a private web forum so participants stay on their practice transformation plan all through the holiday season and into 2017.
Unconditional Success Guarantee
Dr. Drummond is so confident in the Heart of the Healer Retreat experience and support system it is the only physician retreat to ever carry a 90 day unconditional money back guarantee.
Seating is limited
The retreat is limited to only 40 participants to maximize personal attention. Only 28 seats remain as of the date of this press release. Use the links here to learn more now and book your seat.
About Your Retreat Host:
TheHappyMD.com [ www.thehappymd.com ] is the premier source of coaching, training and consulting to prevent physician burnout. CEO, Dike Drummond MD [ http://thehappymd.com/about ] is an executive coach with an international physician clientele. He is the author of "Stop Physician Burnout – what to do when working harder isn't working", creator of "Burnout Proof", the world's first smart phone app to prevent physician burnout and has trained over 60 major healthcare organizations in burnout prevention in the last two years alone.
(1) Shanafelt TD, et al Mayo Clinic Proc December 2015 Volume 90, Issue 12, Pages 1600–1613
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stop-physician-burnout--4th-annual-heart-of-the-healer-physician-wellness-retreat-300277176.html