SEATTLE, Aug. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2017 "Heart of the Healer" Physician Retreat, September 11 - 14, 2016 in Seattle, Washington provides doctors with a proven strategy to lower stress, create more life balance and a more Ideal Practice. The retreat experience includes a complete 90-day follow-up support system to ensure participants make the changes when they return home and carries an unconditional money back guarantee.
With physician burnout rates above 50% in the latest surveys (1), it is critical that every doctor build and maintain a personal strategy to prevent burnout and build more life balance. The Heart of the Healer Retreat experience is based on proven tools from Dr. Dike Drummond's 2000+ hours of one-on-one physician coaching with hundreds of overstressed doctors in all specialties. For exhausted physicians in "survival mode", staggering through the daily whirlwind of EMR, texts and emails -- the retreat is a step-by-step method for an authentic career tune-up or a turnaround.
NOTE: Dr. Drummond, Founder and CEO of TheHappyMD.com, has trained over 15,000 physicians for over 60 corporate healthcare clients in the last two years and this is the only open-enrollment, public retreat he will deliver in 2017.
Each attendee will receive detailed training and 8 hours of CME to:
- Quickly recognize burnout in yourself and others with advanced burnout prevention training
- Build a more Ideal Practice with a detailed, step-by-step action plan
- Get home sooner and lower your stress levels with practice efficiency training
- Recharge with tools to build more life balance and stronger boundaries between work and home
- Stop working so hard and deliver true team based care with proven physician leadership skills
- Learn to be the Eye of the Storm with daily yoga and meditation practice
- All in a supportive community of only 20 like-minded physicians – only 12 seats remain
- In beautiful Seattle at the Edgewater Hotel overlooking Elliott Bay with the Olympic Mountains on the horizon. Participants can easily build a world-class vacation around the retreat experience.
What one participant has to say …
"The retreat was pivotal for me in so many ways. I realize that going back into my specialty on my terms is the next step - to see what happens with renewed (and seemingly unlimited) energy, clear boundaries, and unblocked compassion for colleagues and patients. I'm curious to see where this leads me..." ~ A. B. MD
Complete Follow-Up System
The Heart of the Healer offers the industry's only comprehensive follow up program, designed to ensure participants walk their action plan when they return home. For three months after the retreat, participants have 24/7 access to a confidential online forum and are invited to weekly group coaching calls.
Unconditional Success Guarantee
Dr. Drummond is so confident in ability of this retreat to produce positive change in the lives of struggling doctors, it is the only physician retreat to ever carry a 90-day unconditional money back guarantee.
Seating is limited
The retreat is limited to only 20 participants to maximize personal attention. Only 12 seats remain as of the date of this press release. Use the links here to learn more now and book your seat.
About Your Retreat Host:
TheHappyMD.com [www.thehappymd.com] is the premier source of coaching, training and consulting to prevent physician burnout. The website was founded by Dike Drummond MD [http://thehappymd.com/about] and now has over 15,000 subscribing members from 63 countries around the world. Dr. Drummond is an executive coach, author of "Stop Physician Burnout – what to do when working harder isn't working" and has trained over 15,000 physicians to prevent burnout for over 60 major healthcare organizations to date.
Dike Drummond MD
CEO & Founder TheHappyMD.com [www.thehappymd.com]
(1) Shanafelt TD, et al Mayo Clinic Proc December 2015 Volume 90, Issue 12, Pages 1600–1613
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/stop-physician-burnout--retreat-shows-how---5th-annual-heart-of-the-healer-physician-wellness-retreat-in-seattle-september-10--13-300500952.html