AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 12 /PRNewswire/ --
- StoredIQ, a leading provider of Intelligent Information Management and eDiscovery technologies, today announced that the company closed 2009 with record growth in customers and revenues. The company's success is also reflected in the unprecedented number of awards and industry accolades it has received in the past year.
- In 2009 StoredIQ solidified its standing as the preferred vendor for eDiscovery and information management for a growing number of Fortune 500 customers from a broad base of industries, including financial services, pharmaceuticals, and oil & gas.
- StoredIQ also saw a broadening in the types of information management use cases of their flagship product. Recently, StoredIQ was used by a major financial organization to comply with FDIC paragraph 6.3, which mandates that during the acquisition of a failed bank the assuming bank is responsible for preserving all records from the acquired bank. For this financial services customer, StoredIQ discovered and retained data as part of a 250 terabyte information governance project.
- StoredIQ released its latest generation of the IIM Platform, Version 5.0, in October, providing companies even greater visibility and control over their business-critical information, and enabling them to meet their compliance, governance and eDiscovery requirements.
- StoredIQ also released a companion product in the third quarter, the Just-in-Time Desktop Agent, which reduces the desktop collection burden by well over 90 percent relative to competing solutions in the marketplace. Designed for organizations that have geographically distributed sites, a highly mobile workforce, or a large number of employees, this new product is centrally managed through the unified StoredIQ dashboard console, and includes the ability to stop, pause, and resume collections at any point.
- StoredIQ was issued two patents for its proprietary IIM platform technology covering the ability to manage data "in the wild."
- In a recent "Technology in Brief" report, analyst firm Taneja group described how StoredIQ's technology platform enables not only litigation-based eDiscovery, but also governance, risk and compliance management (GRC), records management and storage management for IT.
- Since the beginning of 2009, StoredIQ has received the following industry recognitions and awards:
Supporting Quote from James Schellhase, President and CEO, StoredIQ
"StoredIQ's ongoing success, highlighted by customer wins and industry recognition, has solidified our position as a market leader in the eDiscovery and Information Management space. As an independent solution provider we have seen outstanding growth over the last few quarters, and are looking forward to continuing this momentum as we break new ground in delivering innovative solutions to our customers."
Please contact Ariel Burch to arrange for further quotes regarding this announcement or to request an interview with a StoredIQ executive.
StoredIQ is a leading provider of enterprise-class Intelligent Information Management solutions, enabling organizations to gain visibility and control over business-critical information to help meet their compliance, governance and legal discovery requirements. The company provides a range of integrated solutions for fast response to litigation and investigations, for proactive "litigation readiness," and for information protection and risk management, as well as storage management. Industry-leading companies rely on StoredIQ's award-winning technology to streamline their information management and eDiscovery processes to reduce the risk, complexity and cost of litigation. For more information, visit www.storediq.com.
StoredIQ is a trademark of StoredIQ, Inc. All other trademarks may or may not be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.