NEW YORK, April 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Strategic Analysis of Construction and Mining Equipment Industry in Key African Countries : By 2022, Backhoe Loaders, Hydraulic Excavators, and Wheel Loaders will Emerge as the Top 3 Volume Contributors
Africa has become an attractive destination for global construction and mining equipment manufacturers and holds tremendous growth potential. The unit shipment of construction and mining equipment has increased sixfold from 2003 to 2015. Rapid urbanisation and increased investment in infrastructure will accelerate demand for construction and mining equipment in Africa. Basic construction equipment will emerge as the top volume contributor by 2022, followed by heavy construction equipment. South Africa will remain the largest market for construction and mining equipment within Africa, followed by Algeria. Angola, Egypt, Kenya, Nigeria, Morocco, Sudan, Libya, and Tunisia are the other countries in the list of top 10 key markets.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the Mega Trends that will drive the construction and mining equipment market in Africa through 2022?
- What will be the major technologies and their impact on the construction and mining equipment market in Africa?
- What are current regulations including emission norms, safety standards, and import regulations, and how changes in them will impact the market in the future?
- What will be the unit shipment and revenue for the construction and mining equipment market in Africa by 2022?
- Which are the product segments with high growth potential?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03803135-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001