DUBLIN, Apr. 09, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --Research and Markets
(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7dfkcb/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of the Automotive Industry in -Stan and -Jan Countries" report to their offering.
The aim of this study is to research, analyze, and forecast the potential for automotive sales in Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan-collectively labeled for the purpose of this deliverable as the Stan & Jan region.
The study examines production and sales of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles up to 5 tons, providing insights about top manufacturers in each country, the top markets for investment potential, and geopolitical factors that have had and may continue to have an effect on individual countries and the region as a whole. The study period is from 2011 to 2021. The base year is 2014; the forecast period is from 2015 to 2021.
New LV sales in Azerbaijan and Belarus will be driven by customers switching from used to new vehicles because of state policy (new emission standards or high customs tariffs for used vehicle imports).
Significant state support is expected in the region, aiming to attract not only investment in LV 3 production, but also local auto component manufacturing
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Attractiveness Benchmarking
5. Automotive Industry in Kazakhstan
6. Automotive Industry in Ukraine
7. Automotive Industry in Uzbekistan
8. Automotive Industry in Belarus
9. Automotive Industry in Azerbaijan
10. Automotive Industry in Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan, and Tajikistan
11. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7dfkcb/strategic
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets