LONDON, Sept. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Retention Strategies are the Need of the Hour
FBB penetration in Malaysia is very low when compared to developed nations. Unlike global participants, Malaysian broadband providers offer relatively lower speeds but at higher prices. This trend is now changing. This insight offers an overview of the Malaysian FBB market, analyzing the local competitive landscape and various market scenarios. It discusses the future status of broadband service offerings and the key trends that affect the fixed broadband market. It provides three case studies and a list of best practices and key recommendations that will help service providers to increase their competitive edge and customer retention rate.
- Fixed broadband (FBB) market penetration in Malaysia is very low, when compared to developed nations; mobile broadband (MBB) is much lower than developing countries' average.
- Most of the Malaysian broadband plans offer very low data bandwidth; however, prices are expensive when compared to service providers in mature markets.
- The situation is improving; by 2018, devices and connection per capita will increase by 60% and Internet speed will almost triple.
- Fixed and mobile broadband have partially overlapping but mainly complementary value propositions.
- The spreading of OTT applications is one of the key trends affecting the FBB market.
- Telstra, PLDT, and Verizon FiOS are taking the lead in redefining customer experience by offering integrated services and higher bandwidth plans.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4161195/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/strategic-analysis-of-the-malaysian-fixed-broadband-market-300334260.html