DUBLIN, January 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cv63s2/strategic_outlook) has announced the addition of the "Global Telematics and Infotainment Market in 2013 - North America will Continue to be the Major Innovation Force" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The focus of this study is to strategically analyze the global market for telematics and infotainment. Key market drivers, restraints, and trends are covered, and recent developments in the market are discussed. The study outlines the market for human machine interfaces, infotainment systems, connectivity models, navigation systems, and telematics services. Unit shipment forecasts for the same technologies are provided. The study also analyzes consumer preference for smartphone based infotainment models and also gives the preference for different type of available car interfaces. This study provides key conclusions and recommendations based on current value-chain dynamics.
Key Questions this Study Will Answer
- What are the predictions for the infotainment, HMI, apps, and telematics market for 2013? What regional and technology trends will impact different markets?
- What are the impacts of regulations across different regions such as Europe and Brazil and what will be the impact of this on market potential?
- How do OEMs compare with each other in terms of product and feature offerings on the infotainment, app, and HMI levels in the different regions?
- What is the market size and forecasts for infotainment, navigation, telematics services, and HMI solutions in the different regions?
- What are European and US consumers' desirability and willingness to pay for apps, infotainment, and HMI solutions?
Key Topics Covered:
Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
Infotainment, Navigation, and Automotive Apps Market Overview
Telematics Market Snapshot
HMI Market Snapshot
2012 Consumer Research HighlightsIVI, Apps, and HMI
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cv63s2/strategic_outlook
Media Contact: Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets