LONDON, Oct. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Strategic Profile of Uber Technologies : Uber Revenue to Exceed $40 Billion by 2025
Strategic Profile of Uber Technologies: Key Findings, Global, 2014
-Uber has emerged as a market disrupter in the transportation space. Uber is not solely a taxi service; the company's business model revolves around moving people and products. The model is evolving to expand into logistics as well.
-The long-term vision is to maximize the utilization of cars (> %) and to increase profitability and drive business. The car is envisioned as an asset that is utilized hours/day, transporting 2 to 3 customers, as well as simultaneously delivering packages.
-An average Uber customer completes trips/week, which is higher than the average of all ride- and car-sharing services, including taxis. The average usage is expect to grow to more than 8 trips/week by 2025, spurred by the increased efficiency brought about by autonomous driving.
-Uber is creating a whole new market in terms of making the provision of transport more accessible. More than % of Uber drivers are working on the platform on a part-time basis (< hours/week). % of all Uber drivers have no previous experience in providing rides.
-Uber is emerging as a solution to last mile connectivity, working as the last link to complement public transport.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is Uber's business model and what are the factors that have contributed to Uber's success?
- What are the key challenges that Uber faces and how is it addressing these issues?
- What are the opportunities that exist for current and future stakeholders in Uber's value chain?
- How are current stake holders in the mobility value chain affected by these new business models?
- What are the potential opportunities likely to emerge across various business segments as a result of the evolution of Uber's business model?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3326328/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48