CINCINNATI, Oct. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (NasdaqCM: STRM), a leading provider of enterprise and departmental document management solutions and business process workflows for healthcare, today announced the Company's new brand identity. The new brand identity is designed to represent the Company's progress as it continues its transformation into an externally focused, high-growth healthcare technology company. The new brand identity is communicated through a redesigned corporate website at www.streamlinehealth.net, and is also being showcased this week in the exhibit hall at the 83rd American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) convention.
"Streamline Health has undergone many strategic changes in 2011, from a new executive team to a refocused direction on our solutions and clients," said Robert Watson, president and chief executive officer of Streamline Health. "As our company evolves we wanted to update our brand identity to more closely reflect what the company represents and the market we serve. We feel our new brand will strengthen our position in the market and that our clients, associates, and shareholders will appreciate more streamlined branding that is more relevant to our position as a leading healthcare technology company."
The refreshed logo continues to reflect the company's focus on streamlining complex processes, and now represents a cleaner look, moving to a more elegant and vibrant blue and green design. The logo still incorporates the Company's "stream" graphic and has been designed to be more efficient across media.
In addition, the Company has also refreshed the names of its major products and solutions to reflect a consistent and more streamlined product approach:
- STRM 5 Platform™ – The newly re-architected technology platform integrates all of the Company's solutions for ease of deployment and efficient maintenance while enabling interoperability, and is available as software as a service (SaaS) or for on-premise deployment
- STRM-IT® – Provides seamless access to patient documents through EMR and other systems, eliminating the need for multiple log-ins and passwords between systems
- STRM-WRK™ – The Company's powerful workflow engine that enables workflows to be created and used to manage standard and custom business processes together with AccessAnyWare®, FolderAnyWare™, or spanning both applications
- AccessAnyWare® – AccessAnyWare v5.1, which has received the federal government's "meaningful use" stamp of approval by earning modular inpatient EHR certification for three requirements, is the patient-centric document management system that alleviates the burden of document management with secure access to patient-related documents
- FolderAnyWare™ – Provides secure, searchable storage of almost any file type to manage non-patient centric documents, images, and files for virtually any department, enterprise-wide
- ReleaseWare™ – Digitizes requests for Patient Health Information (PHI) to help expedite, bill, and audit the release of PHI in a timely, complete, and confidential manner
- CompletionWare™ – Creates an automated process for record analysis and clinician chart completion, speeding the completion process and reducing the number of days to final bill
- CodingWare™ – Automates work distribution for coding personnel, and allows for remote coding capabilities to improve the efficiency of coding management teams
- ReferWare™ – Automates the capture, routing, and tracking of orders from physician's offices to scheduling departments, pre-registration, HIM, and other patient access areas
- CharityWare™ – Automates and manages documents and helps financial specialists locate patient information to help process charity care applications in a more timely and efficient manner
- PreOpWare™ – Provides a concise repository of the documents required prior to performing surgery, decreasing the number of re-scheduled surgeries due to missing documentation
"The launch of our new brand identity represents the evolution of Streamline Health as the company progresses to provide more robust, feature-rich solutions to the healthcare organizations we serve," said Rick Leach, senior vice president and chief marketing officer of Streamline Health. "Our refreshed visual approach and updated product names symbolize the company's forward movement in the marketplace, and we believe our clients will appreciate this new brand identity."
The refreshed logo and new product names will be represented in upcoming product releases. The Company will continue to use the tagline, "We Make Information Flow™."
About Streamline Health
Streamline Health transforms unstructured documents, forms, and images into actionable digital assets that improve processes and revenue across the enterprise. Dedicated exclusively to healthcare, our document management solutions create a permanent document-based repository of information that can integrate seamlessly with existing clinical, financial, and administrative information systems. For additional information, please visit our website at http://www.streamlinehealth.net.
Safe Harbor statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
Statements made by Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties and are no guarantee of future performance. The forward looking statements contained herein are subject to certain risks, uncertainties and important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those reflected in the forward-looking statements, included herein. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, the timing of contract negotiations and execution of contracts and the related timing of the revenue recognition related thereto, the potential cancellation of existing contracts or clients not completing projects included in the backlog, the impact of competitive products and pricing, product demand and market acceptance, new product development, key strategic alliances with vendors that resell the Company's products, the ability of the Company to control costs, availability of products obtained from third party vendors, the healthcare regulatory environment, potential changes in legislation, regulation and government funding affecting the healthcare industry, healthcare information systems budgets, availability of healthcare information systems trained personnel for implementation of new systems, as well as maintenance of legacy systems, fluctuations in operating results, effects of critical accounting policies and judgments, changes in accounting policies or procedures as may be required by the Financial Accountings Standards Board or other similar entities, changes in economic, business and market conditions impacting the healthcare industry, the markets in which the Company operates and nationally, and the Company's ability to maintain compliance with the terms of its credit facilities, and other risks detailed from time to time in the Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward looking statements, which reflect management's analysis only as of the date hereof. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly release the results of any revision to these forward-looking statements, which may be made to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
Visit our website at: www.streamlinehealth.net
SOURCE Streamline Health Solutions, Inc.