SAN FRANCISCO, July 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global stretch marks treatment market size is projected to reach USD 3.9 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.04% during the forecast period. Increasing awareness among women regarding the treating stretch marks caused during pregnancy is significantly driving the growth. Also, the growing prevalence of stretch marks in adolescents and teenagers is predicted to fuel the demand for their treatment.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Topical products is the leading segment owing to increasing cases of stretch marks caused due to pregnancy, obesity, history of delivering twins or large babies, pale skin, sudden weight loss or gain, and others
- Creams segment is expected to grow considerably during the forecast period owing to increased sales due to high demand, rise in disposable income of consumers, and increased promotion of creams
- Fractional laser segment is expected to grow substantially over the forecast period, since these products improve the skin tone, reduce the common signs of aging, and enhance the skin texture
- Pulse-dye lasers domain is also growing significantly due to completely safety assurance for the patients, no need of anesthesia since the machine produces cold spray just before pulsing, eliminating the pain sensation
- Asia Pacific is the dominant segment in the stretch marks treatment market owing to increasing disposable income, changing lifestyle, and emerging online shopping portals
Read 101 page research report with TOC on "Stretch Marks Treatment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Treatment (Topical Products, Laser, Microdermabrasion), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/stretch-marks-treatment-market
High number of obese population in North America is majorly driving the market in the region. This is an opportunity for the players for expanding their consumer target and strengthening their market presence. Moreover, the increasing number of key players in the region is another factor driving the competition, thereby positively influencing the stretch marks treatment market.
Growing number of online portals for the sale of topical products for treating stretch marks is another opportunity for the players. The key players can thus, increase their sale through these online portals and expand their product portfolio. Moreover, consumer preference for topical products is augmenting its demand, thus affecting the market.
Rise in the launch of new products and adoption of growth strategies, such as partnerships and innovations are trending in the market. Growing Asia Pacific economies and rise in spending power of consumers in these regions is also influencing the market growth positively.
Grand View Research has segmented the global stretch marks treatment market on the basis of treatment and region:
- Stretch Marks Treatment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Topical Products
- Oils & Serum
- Fractional Laser
- Pulse-Dye Laser
- Stretch Marks Treatment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Clostridium Diagnostics Market – Increasing prevalence of clostridium related disease and growing global geriatric population is expected to serve as a highimapct rendering deriver for the growth of clostridium diagnostics market over the forecast period.
- Ultrasound Sensors Market – Rising applications of ultrasound in healthcare such as sonography and renal denervation and increasing demand for minimal invasive procedures are the key drivers for this market.
- Anterior Uveitis Market –increasing personal disposable income, high expenditure in healthcare sector and favorable government regulation are some other major drivers of this anterior uveitis market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.