ALBANY, N.Y., Sept. 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Substantial burden of edentulous population worldwide is propelling the need for access to better oral care, particularly in relation to dental materials used, is imparting strides to the demand for dental 3D printing. A spectrum of 3D technologies have been seeing increasing market proposition to meet the needs of populations with dental caries, especially in youths.
Better insurance coverage and relentless technological advances drive the prospects in the dental 3D printing market.
Research analysts state that the global valuation of the market was pegged at US$ 1.4 Bn in 2018. During the forecast period of 2019 – 2027, the dental 3D printing market will clock CAGR of 14.5%.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Dental 3D Printing Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Findings of Dental 3D Printing Market Report
- Of the various technologies used in dental 3D printing market, vat photo polymerization held the leading share in 2018
- Of the various materials, photopolymer led the global market in 2018
- Of all the applications, crowns and bridges held the highest market share in 2018
- Dental implants and dentures are expected to expand at promising growth rate during 2019 – 2027
- Regionally, North America was the dominant market in 2018
- Asia Pacific dental 3D printing market is expected to expand at CAGR of 14.5% from 2019 to 2027
Request Brochure of Dental 3D Printing Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/brochure.php
Dental 3D Printing Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Worldwide, demand for dental care among populations is rising. This is on the back of awareness of dental problems caused due to unhealthy food habits.
- Focus on aesthetics in developing regions in recent years has been driving demand for better materials and techniques in digital dentistry.
- The application of 3D printing procedures to develop customized materials is a key trend in bolstering revenue potential in the dental 3D printing market.
- Evolution of digital dentistry has propelled the demand for new aesthetic materials and techniques, spurring the popularity of prototyping tools such as 3D printing. Strides in aesthetic and cosmetic dentistry have improved guided implant placement, boosting the potential of dental 3D printing market.
- Rise in edentulous population has propelled dental visits, fuelling the prospects in the market.
- Growing demand for better restoration materials among the aforementioned population has boosted the growth of the dental 3D printing market.
Explore 166 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Dental 3D Printing Market (Technology - Vat Photopolymerization, Fused Deposition Modeling, PolyJet Technology, and Selective Laser Sintering; Material - Metals, Photopolymer, and Ceramics; Application - Dental Implants, Dentures, and Crowns and Bridges) Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 – 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/18005
Key Challenges to Stakeholders in Dental 3D Printing Market
Registration of patents and regulatory approvals are costly, making the progress of players in the dental 3D printing market a costly affair. Though 3D printing industry has made some big strides in recent years, benefitting dentistry, still the uptake of 3D printed materials is low due to their high cost. The low pace of commercialization of materials and polymers escalate the overall cost for the patient population.
Nevertheless, digital dentistry will continue to make tall strides, and stakeholders will be able to address several of such concerns in due course of time.
Purchase the Dental 3D Printing Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Dental 3D Printing Market: Regional Landscape
The dental 3D printing market has been witnessing substantial lucrative avenues in North America and Asia Pacific. North America was the dominant market in 2018. The popularity of cosmetic dentistry and advent of modern digital dentistry are key growth drivers for the growth in these regional markets. Prevalence of dental diseases has spurred the growth of North America market. Further, new avenues in Asia Pacific emerge from the growing demand for new aesthetic materials in dental procedures.
Browse More Press Release - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The Dental 3D Printing Market can be segmented as follows:
- Global Dental 3D Printing Market, by Technology
- Vat Photo polymerization
- Digital Light Processing
- Fused Deposition Modeling
- PolyJet Technology
- Selective Laser Sintering
- Global Dental 3D Printing Market, by Material
- Global Dental 3D Printing Market, by Application
- Dental Implants
- Crown & Bridges
- Global Dental 3D Printing Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Dental Cements Market: According to the report, the global dental cements market was valued at US$ 0.8 Bn in 2018 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2019 to 2027, rising incidence of chronic diseases and growing approvals to novel dental cements components are projected to drive the market
Dental Imaging Market: According to the report, the global dental imaging market was valued at ~US$ 3 Bn in 2018. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2027, increase in prevalence of dental diseases, increase in burden of chronic diseases, and rise in patient population as well as increasing technological advancements are key factors that are likely to boost the market
Dental Membrane and Bone Graft Substitutes Market: The global dental membrane and bone graft substitutes market was valued at ~US$ 620 Mn in 2018, and is projected to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027. The growth of the market can be attributed to various factors, such as rise in the prevalence of dental disorders, aging population, growing medical tourism for dental procedures, and increase in the number of dental implant procedures around the world
Browse Our Latest Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/dental-3d-printer-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research