SAN MATEO, Calif., Oct. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, SuccessFactors, Inc., (NYSE: SFSF), the global leader in cloud-based business execution software, announced that SuccessFactors has delivered on its commitment to make Learning an integral part of the SuccessFactors Business Execution Suite (BizX), providing customers a unified user experience with single sign-on and combined data and reporting. SuccessFactors now delivers an unmatched set of learning capabilities in the cloud, including: formal, social/informal, content management and analytics to help improve employee skills, ensure corporate compliance and align organizational objectives.
SuccessFactors Learning combines a best-in-class Learning Management System (LMS) with unmatched capabilities, including:
- Powerful Learning Metrics & Analysis: SuccessFactors Learning provides customers with innovative and comprehensive reporting and analytics that help drive better business outcomes and give HR and learning leaders authoritative insight about the state of their talent and talent development initiatives. Beyond traditional learning metrics, such as course completions, SuccessFactors Learning Metrics & Analytics helps ensure corporate learning and development professionals can answer the tough questions such as:
- What's the performance of employees in learning programs versus those not enrolled?
- Is there a correlation between the percent of all learning costs and firm profitability?
- Innovative Social Learning powered by SuccessFactors Jam – The award-winning SuccessFactors Social Learning brings a Facebook- and YouTube-like experience to corporate learning, making it easy for anyone in the organization to share their expertise, connect with communities, and quickly find the information they need to get things done online or on a mobile device. Social Learning can increase learning adoption, decrease time to performance and helps lower learning costs while increasing employee performance. Social Learning is directly integrated with the formal LMS allowing users to easily find content through one connected search across formal and informal content to find the best resources to sharpen their skills.
- Unique 'Content-as-a-Service' (CaaS) – SuccessFactors iContent uniquely provides content distribution and management in the cloud, as a service, taking the headache and hassle out of managing digital learning assets, from online courseware to on-demand presentations and video, and provides learners with reliable, high-quality on-demand access to both off-the-shelf and custom content.
"Following the successful acquisition of Plateau, we're excited and pleased to announce that we've delivered SuccessFactors Learning as part of the BizX suite, with integration that provides an integrated end user experience. But we didn't stop there -- we've also added powerful, unique capabilities to our learning solution such as Social Learning, powered by SuccessFactors Jam, and new Learning Metrics & Analytics," said Jeff Kristick, vice president of global product marketing, SuccessFactors. "As we move forward, we'll continue to add enhancements across the board, with new capabilities, and by improving the role of learning in the talent management processes within the BizX suite."
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software, which delivers business alignment, team execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. With approximately 15 million subscription seats globally, we strive to delight our customers by delivering innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise and best practices insights from serving our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers in more than 168 countries using our application suite in 34 languages.
It's Time to Love Work Again.
For media inquiries: Andrea Meyer +1.415.370.7329 email@example.com
"Safe harbor" statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements are SuccessFactors' current expectations and beliefs.
These forward-looking statements include statements about future growth prospects, financial results and benefits of acquisitions. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated by these forward-looking statements include: our ability to retain customers and to experience high customer renewal rates; whether customers renew their agreements for additional modules or users; pricing pressures; the uncertain impact of the overall global economic conditions, including on customers, prospective customers and partners, renewal rates and length of sales cycles; the fact that the business execution market is at an early stage of development, and may not develop as rapidly as we anticipate; risks related to the integration of the acquisitions, including retaining customers and employees, unforeseen liabilities and managing geographically-dispersed operations; competitive factors; outages or security breaches; our ability to develop, and market acceptance of, new services; the impact of any discovered product defects or outages; our ability to continue to sell our services outside the HR area; our ability to manage our growth; our ability to successfully expand our sales force and its effectiveness; whether our resellers and other partners will be successful in marketing our products; our ability to continue to manage expenses; and the impact of unforeseen expenses, including as a result of integrating acquisitions. If any such risks or uncertainties materialize or if any of the assumptions prove incorrect, our results could differ materially from the results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements we make.
Further information on these and other factors that could affect these forward-looking statements is included in the section entitled "Risk Factors" in our Annual Report on Form 10-K and in other filings we make with the Securities and Exchange Commission from time to time.
SOURCE SuccessFactors, Inc.