DUBAI, UAE, November 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Small businesses needed to jumpstart and stabilize the economy: leading experts to share entrepreneurship strategies for volatile times
- Conference to help SMEs contribute to a cohesive brand identity for Dubai and UAE. Small businesses make up 52% of private sector value and generate 67% of the world's jobs.
- One-stop shop for SME owners and aspirants to pick brains of the masters at work.
- 47 per cent of SMEs in Dubai do not focus on adding value for their customers; 73 percent do not invest in building stronger brands.
- Emirati entrepreneurs look to family and friends for advice in their personal networks, professional advisory networks among the least consulted.
In order to understand the concept of successful SME growth and to discuss the strategies behind it, leading international and local business minds will converge at the Millionaire Summit scheduled from 19th to 21st November, 2015. The interactive event, to be held at Constellation Ballroom, The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina will serve as a 'one-stop shop' where business education will meet innovative learning and experts will share solid strategies on thriving, rather than just surviving, in the highly competitive UAE market. The summit will also focus on the shortcomings of the business ventures in the region and ways to counter them. Moreover, the platform will provide small- and mid-sized business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs an opportunity to network, meet valuable suppliers, negotiate and find potential investors.
Despite the fact that small and medium enterprises form 52 per cent of private sector value and generate 67 percent of the jobs globally, most do not understand the significance of branding. A study of SMEs in Dubai suggests that a majority of SMEs in the emirate work under the faulty concept that branding is costly, which serves as a deterrent in brand management. According to the research, 73 percent of SME owners do not invest in building a stronger brand, while 68 percent do not incorporate brand management into their marketing activities. Moreover, 47 percent of SMEs in Dubai do not focus on adding value for their customers or only do so intermittently.
"The power of SMEs cannot be underestimated and their significant contribution to the global economy in today's world speaks for itself," said Oksana Tashakova, founder of Wealth Dynamics Unlimited, organizers of the event. "The Millionaire Summit aims to educate entrepreneurs on building their business successfully and for those who aspire to become entrepreneurs it will teach the models and strategies of finding a firm foothold."
"The Summit was born because of my own frustration with the (lack of) available education in starting and building my businesses. I found that many dissatisfied employees and struggling business owners couldn't find specific education and step-by-step actionable information either. The summit is about real business insights delivered by people with 'in the trenches' experience."
Local business gurus will guide attendees on the process of starting a cost-effective business in the UAE, intricacies of small business finance and the common mistakes startups make and how to avoid them. Speakers will discuss ways to maximize business strength and yield lucrative results on shoestring budgets, convert passion into profit, the use of social media to advantage and how to attract high-paying customers, among other topics. Attendees will also learn about:
- Smart ways to obtain finance, attract investors and venture partners
- How to survive and thrive in the new emerging economy;
- The logistics and compliance of starting a business; how to do it lean and mistakes to avoid
- Smart social media strategies for startups and small businesses
Some of the speakers at the Millionaire Summit include:
- Pat Mesiti: Author of How to Have a Millionaire Mindset and eight other best-selling books, Pat is a Performance Expert and Income Acceleration Coach that is committed to creating 10,000 millionaires with his work.
- Ari Galper: The world's #1 authority on personal selling, Ari Galper has taught sales techniques from his trust-based system Unlock the Game™ to professionals among the world's largest companies and most recognized successful entrepreneurs.
- Gary Lafferty: Founder of Business Mastery Blueprint™ and the Confusion to Clarity Map, investment strategist Gary Lafferty has taught over 35,000 people across the globe wealth creation strategies that help them to leverage business profits to scale bigger, better and faster.
- Daven Michaels: Successful serial entrepreneur and author of Outsource Smart, Daven Michaels helps small businesses to operate lean, helping them to achieve rapid growth and enormous scale.
- David Cavanaugh: Internet marketing guru David Cavanagh built a step-by-step millionaire-making marketing system that he shares with clients from Australia, Dubai, the UK, the US, Singapore and Thailand. His winning strategies can help you build a wildly profitable Internet business.
- Darin Adams: Award-winning journalist, producer and television anchor, Infusionsoft educator Darin Adams teaches businesses to tap into automated lead generation, sales and followup marketing to garner exposure and drive profit. He is also author of Lights, Camera, Passion, which reveals the secrets to building a purpose-driven life.
- John Dwyer: Legendary advertising guru and Direct Marketing Authority John Dwyer has brought in over $15 billion in new sales for his clients across 58 different industries. Having created advertising campaigns for some of the world's most recognized brands, John helps businesses to stand out in a "sea of sameness" and attract more customers with his Wheel of WOW advertising system.
- Oksana Tashakova: Founder of Wealth Dynamics Unlimited and the Ultimate Employee to Entrepreneur Transformation System™, Personal Branding Expert and Business Startup Strategist, Oksana is a regular blogger and columnist and educational event presenter. She is committed to helping everyone discover their inner entrepreneur and the wealth-creation strategies she had to learn the hard way.
For more information and participation, please visit http://www.wduevents.com , Phone: +971-4-434-35-70
Notes to the editor:
Founded by Personal Branding & Business Startup Strategist Oksana Tashakova, Wealth Dynamics Unlimited (WDU) provides premier educational resources and training for those looking to find rewarding work, make a career change, reach new peaks in their careers, or start their own businesses. The company helps start-ups and small business owners to dramatically grow their business through unique entrepreneurial education events and mentoring programs. Their programs are built with the concept of "Edutainment" in mind, combining education and entertainment to create an environment of fun and dynamic adult learning. They also created a community of ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals so that clients can benefit from networking and sharing ideas for continuous support and education.
SOURCE Millionaire Summit in Dubai