DUBLIN, Sept. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/th4v2m/successful_pharma) has announced the addition of the "Successful Pharma Project Management, Dubai (Dubai, UAE - October 20-21, 2015)" conference to their offering.
Drug and Device development is a complex process which needs effective project management. With ever increasing pressures to complete the development of drugs and medical devices as quickly as possible, the effective use of project management can provide essential tools and techniques to achieve this. Indeed effective project management can be a key factor to successful completion of bringing a drug or medical device to market.
This interactive course has been designed to provide you with a thorough understanding of project management skills, including both technical and interpersonal skills.
You will be provided with an integrated project tool kit which can easily be used with your existing or future projects. This tool kit has been used to significantly improve the success of Pharmaceutical projects in many bio/pharmaceutical organisations. The course will show you how to use these project management skills to gain the most benefit from them in your projects.
This interactive course will:
- Provide you with an In-depth Understanding of Project Management Tools and Techniques to Use in the Bio/Pharma Industry - Enable you to Incorporate the Project Management Processes into Everyday Working Practices and in your Current Projects - Understand How to Blend Together Both the Technical Aspects of Project Management and the Essential Interpersonal Skills - Examine the Competencies Appropriate for an Effective Project Manager - Share Best Practice Project Management Approaches - Discuss How to get the Best Results in a Project Team Environment
The aim of this workshop is to ensure you gain a comprehensive understanding of the tools and techniques of project management and how they can be applied straight away to your own bio/pharmaceutical or medical device projects in the work place.
The detailed aims are to:
- Understand technical project management tools and techniques and apply these to your work
- Examine the competencies appropriate for an effective project manager
- Identify the project critical path and use this information to assist in planning decisions
- Provide a better understanding of the essential personal skills which are necessary to achieve project objectives
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets