SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2019 Summit on Customer Engagement, announced its plans today to declare 2019 the Year of the Customer-Powered Enterprise at its annual conference. The industry's longest running learning and networking event on customer engagement and advocacy will be held March 13-15th at the Hyatt Regency in Burlingame, CA. Early registration—with a $400 discount—is still open. For companies sending their teams, every fifth registrant is free.
The Customer-Powered Enterprise will be fleshed out in detail starting with the opening mainstage speakers. They include:
- World-renowned positioning coach Mark Levy (whose clients include Simon Sinek and David Merman Scott)
- TIBCO Chief Marketing Officer Thomas Been, winner of the prestigious Marketing Executive of the Year award for 2017
- Bill Lee, Founder of the Center for Customer Engagement and author of the Harvard Business Review book, The Hidden Wealth of Customers.
"The twin challenges of business growth today are 1) making your customers successful and 2) making sure your market knows about their success. Companies are struggling with both of these," says Bill Lee, "due primarily to the difficulty of establishing trust throughout the customer journey, pre-sale and post-sale. Prospects don't believe your marketing, regard sales as too self-interested, while customers find products frustrating, or services as not 'getting' customers' objectives, and so forth. The result is often a 'trust chasm.'"
"The emerging Customer-Powered Enterprise is solving the trust chasm in an elegant, efficient way," Bill shares, "by Co-Creating more and more of the customer experience with customers. And customer advocacy and engagement programs need to understand this and play a central role in this transition."
"I run a program that's 10 years old, but I still learn something new every time I come to the Summit."
Lisa Hanna, Group Manager, Customer Programs, Adobe
Capabilities of the Customer-Powered Enterprise to Be Explored at the Summit
- Customer-Powered Enterprises are bridging the "trust chasm" efficiently with Customer Co-Creation.
- Customer advocacy and engagement programs—and the customers they cultivate—will play increasingly central roles.
- This will provide a more powerful position customer advocacy programs with senior management, and stakeholders.
- Leveraging customer advocacy and engagement programs to achieve greater impact
- Expanding the use of Co-Creation to reduce friction throughout the customer journey
- Creating customer initiatives that inspire employees and customers.
- Driving significant business growth objectives using Co-Creation
- Instituting a virtuous cycle of growth.
About the 2019 Summit on Customer Engagement
The 2019 Summit on Customer Engagement, now in its 16th year, is open to professionals in the customer engagement and advocacy field. Attendees attend sessions, focused workshops, and many opportunities to network with other practitioners over the two-day conference.
Bill Lee has created a community that generously shares their best practices and experiences at the Summit. Presentations go in-depth rather than skim the surface, and attendees come away with action items that are field-tested. In addition, attendees get a chance to meet and learn about major vendors in the field, allowing them to keep abreast of the latest tools, platforms and other supports that are out there in this highly innovative field.
Bill Lee, +1 214.907.5600, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Center for Customer Engagement