LAS VEGAS, Nov. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Sundance Helicopters, the longest running helicopter tour operator in Las Vegas, is pleased to announce the launch of its redesigned website, www.sundancehelicopters.com. The first of its kind in the helicopter tour industry, the entire site is driven by video. Now visitors will experience a stronger connection to the Sundance Helicopters tours via the website's new interactive features.
"The new website speaks to who we are as a company because we wanted to show our customers how it feels to fly with us," said Bob Engelbrecht, CEO, Sundance Helicopters. "Our tours are an unforgettable experience so we're immersing our visitors in the experiences to give them a true taste of what they can expect."
Features of the new site include:
- New booking device component: This new widget lets customers select their own experience and then displays the tours that meet their criteria.
- Tour Popularity: The ability to sort tours by popularity and cost.
- Sundance Experience video: Lets the users experience some of the highlights of the tours offered.
- Tour Comparison: The ability to compare three tours at a time, allowing visitors to find the right tour for an optimal experience.
- Sharing Capability: With a click of a button, a customer can share a link to each tour with friends or family to help streamline the booking process.
- Tour Browser: Lets the users see all the tours visually and rollover each part of the tour to get more details. Clicking the "More Details" button takes the customer into the tour via video and accompanying description copy.
- Booking: The booking and checkout process have been reworked to make it easier to check availability and schedule an experience.
- Multiplatform Functionality: The site provides an optimal experience on any device, tablet, smartphone or desktop.
- Helicopter Specifications: The site has 360-degree views with specification info of the AS350 and new EC130T2 helicopters.
The new site, created by full-service advertising agency, Agency Zero, comes on the heels of Sundance Helicopters rebranding which began with a $2.5 million dollar terminal renovation and 2,000-square-foot expansion. Sundance Helicopters also signed a 22-year lease with McCarran International Airport and announced an $80 million dollar upgrade of its fleet, which will be completed in 2018.
Sundance Helicopters was recently joined by Blue Hawaiian Helicopters as part of the Air Methods Corporation (AMC) tourism division—both designated as subsidiaries to AMC—making it the largest provider of helicopter tours in the world. Sundance Helicopters is not only the first Las Vegas operator to provide Grand Canyon heli-tours but is also one of the most experienced , transporting more than four million guests since 1985.
For more information on Sundance Helicopters, please contact (800) 653-1881 or go to www.sundancehelicopters.com.
Follow Sundance Helicopters on:
Video - http://youtu.be/SdJi5aBlnQE
SOURCE SUNDANCE HELICOPTERS