ATLANTA, April 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of SunTrust Banks, Inc. (NYSE: STI) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.24 per common share. The dividend is payable on June 15, 2016, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 31, 2016.
The board of directors also declared the following dividends payable in cash on June 15, 2016, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 31, 2016:
- a quarterly cash dividend of $1,022.22* per share on SunTrust's Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series A;
- a quarterly cash dividend of $1,022.22* per share on SunTrust's Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series B;
- a quarterly cash dividend of $1,468.75 per share on SunTrust's Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series E; and
- a semi-annual cash dividend of $2,812.50 per share on SunTrust's Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series F.
About SunTrust Banks, Inc.
SunTrust Banks, Inc. is a purpose-driven company dedicated to Lighting the Way to Financial Well-Being for the people, businesses and communities it serves. Headquartered in Atlanta, the company has three business segments: Consumer Banking and Private Wealth Management, Wholesale Banking, and Mortgage. Its flagship subsidiary, SunTrust Bank, operates an extensive branch and ATM network throughout the high-growth Southeast and Mid-Atlantic states, along with 24-hour digital access. Certain business lines serve consumer, commercial, corporate and institutional clients nationally. As of March 31, 2016, SunTrust had total assets of $194 billion and total deposits of $152 billion. The company provides deposit, credit, trust, investment, mortgage, asset management, securities brokerage, and capital market services. SunTrust leads onUp, a national movement inspiring Americans to build financial confidence. Join the movement at onUp.com.
* Editor's Note: The preferred stock dividend has been rounded for reader convenience. The precise amount is $1,022.22222222222.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/suntrust-declares-quarterly-dividend-300257615.html
SOURCE SunTrust Banks, Inc.