17 Sep, 2018, 06:20 ET
SAN FRANCISCO, September 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global super absorbent polymers market size is expected to reach USD 11.03 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period. Growing product usage in various industries apart from hygiene and personal care sector is a major factor driving the market.
(Logo: https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/661327/Grand_View_Research_Logo.jpg )
Super absorbent polymers are used to absorb and retain fluid, thus they find major applications in the manufacturing of baby diapers. Declining product demand from the saturated regional markets such as North America and Europe may hinder industry growth. However, high demand in the emerging economies of Asia Pacific and Central & South America, due to rapidly expanding baby diaper market, would drive the industry over the coming years.
Companies such as Unicharm Corp., SCA, and Procter & Gamble Home Products have started their production facilities and business operations in countries such as China and India. For example, in 2013, Kimberly-Clark Corp. started a new baby diapers manufacturing facility in China.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Super Absorbent Polymers Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Agriculture, Baby Diapers, Adult Incontinence Products, Female Hygiene Products), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2012 - 2022" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/super-absorbent-polymers-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Baby diapers is the major application segment for super absorbent diapers. Rapidly growing baby diapers market in the emerging economies of Asia Pacific region is estimated to be on one of the key factor driving the market
- Modifications in the "one-child policy" by the Chinese government is projected to have a positive impact on regional as well as global market growth
- Rising awareness regarding adult incontinence products is expected to drive the demand for superabsorbent polymers
- Growing cases of inflammatory bowel disease and Crohn's disease are likely to play a vital role in shaping the global market.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Flame Retardant Market - The global flame retardant market size was valued at USD 6.29 billion in 2015.
- Polycarbonate Market - The global polycarbonate market size was USD 15.24 billion in 2015.
- Ethylene Butyl Acrylate Market - The global ethylene butyl acrylate market is expected to grow at a CAGR of above 4% over the forecast period.
- Ultraviolet (UV) Curable Resins Market - The global ultraviolet (UV) curable resins market size was USD 2.21 billion in 2015.
Grand View Research has segmented the global super absorbent polymers market on the basis of application and region:
- Super Absorbent Polymers Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Baby Diapers
- Adult Incontinence Products
- Female Hygiene Products
- Super Absorbent Polymers Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, Grand View Compass, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.
Share this article