SAN JOSE, Calif., April 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server, storage technology and green computing is exhibiting its latest embedded Building Block Solutions® this week at Design West 2013. The showcase will focus on motherboards and solutions that support low power Intel® Atom™, Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 and high performance Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 and E5-2600 product families. Supermicro will also display next generation motherboards based on the future Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200v3 product family and the future 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors for greater performance with lower power consumption. Complete embedded servers are featured in a variety of 1U-4U SuperChassis and new BOX PC Mini-ITX chassis offering compact form factors to short-depth, embedded server solutions.
"Supermicro is expanding our embedded product line with new motherboards, chassis and a new compact BOX PC all-in-one server, as well as support for future lower power, high performance processors," said Charles Liang, President and CEO of Supermicro. "With a wide range of motherboards added to our server building blocks and new Intel Atom and Core processor based Mini-ITX servers, Supermicro customers have greater options and flexibility available for designing highly energy efficient, application optimized embedded solutions."
Embedded Server Building Blocks
- 18+ embedded motherboards (MB) on display including the new X10SLQ and X10SLH-F Micro-ATX motherboards
- X10SLQ supports next generation Intel Graphics Controller with HDMI/DP/VGA/DVI, 3x independent displays
- Low power, small footprint uni-processor (UP) MBs supporting Intel Atom and Core processors (X9SCAA, X9SBAA-F, X9SPV-M4, X9SCV-QV4)
- High-performance UP MBs supporting Intel Core or Xeon processor E3-1200 and E5-2600/1600 product families (C7B75, C7H61, X9SCM-iiF, X9SAE-V, X9SRH-7F)
- High-performance dual-processor (DP) MBs supporting Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product families (X9DRD-EF, X9DR7-TF+, X9DRE-TF+, X9DRL-EF, X9DRX+-F)
- New Mini-ITX enclosure CSE-101i, 1U CSE-504-203B, 1U Front I/O CSE-505-203B, 2U CSE-825MTQ-R700LPB SuperChassis and a 4U CSE-842XTQ-R606B supporting Supermicro's optional Battery Backup Power (BBP®) module
Embedded Server Systems
- New Mini-ITX BOX PC SYS-1017A-MP, compact, low power system featuring 6.5W Intel Atom N2800 processor, 1x 2.5" HDD bay, up to 4GB memory, 1x mini PCI-E expansion slot, 3x display output options and a VESA mount bracket, ideal for digital signage applications
- 1U compact, short-depth SYS-5017A-EF, featuring low noise and ECC memory ideal for networking, file sharing and security appliances
- 1U compact, short-depth SYS-5017A-EP, with multiple mini PCI-E expansion options ideal for wireless access gateway, file and application services
- 1U SYS-6017R-MTLF with a live demo of a Digital Security and Surveillance (DSS) application supporting four security cameras
Visit Supermicro at the Design West, Embedded Systems Conference exhibits in San Jose, CA April 23th through the 25th at the McEnery Convention Center in Booth #1123 or browse Supermicro's total line of high performance, high-efficiency Embedded server solutions at www.supermicro.com/Embedded.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI), the leading innovator in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology is a premier provider of advanced server Building Block Solutions® for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/Big Data, HPC and Embedded Systems worldwide. Supermicro is committed to protecting the environment through its "We Keep IT Green®" initiative and provides customers with the most energy-efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions available on the market.
Supermicro, SuperServer, Building Block Solutions and We Keep IT Green are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Super Micro Computer, Inc.
Intel, Atom, Core and Xeon are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and other countries.
All other brands, names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Super Micro Computer, Inc.