CHICAGO, July 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- With consolidation and expansion in the healthcare provider sector growing at a rapid pace, the need to integrate and automate systems, departments, processes, and people, has never been greater. Successfully implemented in over seventy health systems, Supplymind optimizes the supply chain by offering the following capabilities:
- Integration & Standardization: Integrate disparate systems throughout the enterprise, (ERP's, medication & supply automation, weighted bins, par scanning, kanban, RFID, etc.) and provide a single, user-friendly interface for key decision-makers, system managers, and healthcare administrators.
- Demand Forecasting: Understand and predict. Create accurate demand forecasts with minimal manual intervention. Uses statistical forecast algorithms and modeling tools based on artificial intelligence.
- Inventory Optimization: Establish greater availability with less cost. Optimize inventory through superior time-phased order points. Combine actual demand with demand forecasts and system uncertainties to continuously define optimal inventory levels for every item and location.
- Purchase & Distribution Planning: Purchase only what is necessary and dramatically reduce excess inventory while lowering stock-out risk. Exception-based, standardized, user-friendly dashboards and automated reports, integrate seamlessly with existing purchasing and procurement systems. Streamline the inventory and supply flow between hospitals and throughout the enterprise.
- Analytics: Provides comprehensive supply chain visibility throughout the healthcare enterprise. User-defined and limited only by the imagination.
"With Supplymind, we were able to reduce excess inventory by 25% and improve our service level by 5%, having a direct impact on safety and quality of patient care." - Supply Chain Director.
"Supplymind helped us gain greater visibility of supply chain operations across the entire network and identify opportunities to improve performance on an on-going basis. A previously decentralized and scattered approach to purchasing was replaced by an integrated one, reducing costs with buying and stocking supplies as well as reducing the risk of shortages to all members." - IDN Purchasing Director.
"After implementing the Supplymind solution we have all the necessary information for planning purchases and monitoring supply chain performance in one place, eliminating the use of excel worksheets and manual processes." - Director of Purchasing.
Supplymind's cutting-edge, cloud-based technology brings Supply Chain Optimization Tools from Retail & Manufacturing to Healthcare. Predictive Analytics, Inventory Optimization & Standardization, Demand Forecasting, Purchase Planning, and Distribution Planning create a constantly adjusting "Demand-Driven Supply Chain" that reduces inventory excess and manages "Out-of-Stock Risk" for every department. A secure, "Disruptive Technology" with proven returns and minimal investment and IT support.
Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management
Exhibit Hall Hours at the AHRMM17 Conference, (booth #226):
Monday 7/24 2:30pm - 6:00pm & Tuesday 7/25 9:00am - 12:00pm
To arrange a private meeting during the conference, or via webinar:
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/supplymind-healthcare-technologies---cloud-based-supply-chain-planning--analytics-perfected-in-retail-and-optimized-for-healthcare-presenting-at-ahrmm17-conference-300485940.html
SOURCE Supplymind Healthcare Technologies