SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Health 2.0 announces that the 19th United States Surgeon General Vivek H. Murthy will keynote the upcoming 9th Annual Fall Conference, on October 4-7 in Santa Clara, CA with over 2,000 health care innovators.
Dr. Murthy will layout his vision for building a stronger and healthier America by focusing public attention on how we can change culture and communities to prevent disease and how we can make sure that everyone has a fair shot at achieving good health.
He will join the following featured speakers who will address their efforts to foster innovation in health systems:
- Chelsea Clinton: Vice Chair, Clinton Foundation.
- Bob Wachter: Professor and Associate Chair of the Dept. of Medicine, University of California San Francisco.
- Susannah Fox, Chief Technology Officer, US Department of Health and Human Services.
- James Madera, Executive Vice President and CEO, American Medical Association.
Key sessions will address the following themes including speakers from Comcast, Walgreens, The Wall Street Journal and more:
- Connecting Public Health & Clinical Care: New Models for Accountability
- Smarter Health Care Through Big Data Tools & Analytics
- The New Consumer Health Ecosystem
- Tools for the Clinical User Experience
- Technology for Improved Patient Experiences and Outcomes
With over 200 LIVE product demos, over 100 thought leaders and 10 new company launches, Health 2.0 annually convenes the leading conference linking health care with new digital technologies.
About Health 2.0
Health 2.0 is the premiere showcase and catalyst for the advancement of new health technologies. Through a global series of conferences, thought leadership roundtables, developer competitions, pilot programs, and leading market intelligence, Health 2.0 drives the innovation and collaboration necessary to transform health and health care.
CONTACT: Vanessa Mason, 713-965-7434, email@example.com
SOURCE Health 2.0