NEW YORK, Oct. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Rising cases of surgical procedures across the world, advancement in technology and medical practices, increasing fund towards the healthcare system from government, growth in the research for more advanced surgical practices, are key factors contributing to high CAGR of surgical sealants & adhesives during forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global surgical sealants & adhesives market was valued at USD 2.26 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 4.69 billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 9.5 percent. The study covers different types of natural and synthetic sealants and adhesives used in surgical procedures. The rise in the number of surgical procedures across the world is due to various reasons such as, the increase in the diseases which potential risks to the human. Also, the number of accidents has increased across the world. The development initiatives conducted by the government particular regions also pave ways to the new healthcare systems.
The medical practices have been advanced and surgical procedures involve sealants and adhesives which is the increasing choice around the world as these helps in the ease of the complex surgical practices. As the medical practices and healthcare systems are advancing the need for more research and development activities also becomes necessary and therefore, the government in many countries took initiatives and increase the funding's towards the healthcare system. With the increase in population, the need for better and advanced medical procedures will also increase. Therefore, considering these driving factors the surgical sealants & adhesives market will witness potential growth in the future.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2068
Factors such as the elevated price of surgical procedures as well as machinery and tools will hamper the market growth of the business for surgical sealants and adhesives. Also, absence of knowledge of the society's latest surgical procedures will also hamper the development of surgical sealants and adhesives on the market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Surgical sealants & adhesives market is growing at a CAGR of 9% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 9.7% and 9.6% CAGR, respectively. Increasing number of surgical procedure across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions
- As of 2018, Central nervous system is the dominating surgical sealants & adhesives application which holds 29% of the global market. North America market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe regions
- Hospitals end use segment is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 10.0%. However, availability of expert surgeons are major challenge for the market growth of this market segment
- Other Applications segment (that includes Pulmonary, Urology, Ophthalmology, Cosmetics) was valued at USD 293.5 million and is expected reach USD 617.25 million by 2026
- North America region is expected to account for the 31% of the global surgical sealants & adhesives market. The quick pace advancements in the surgical procedures and availability of professional surgeons will helps witness the market growth in the region.
- The risks associated with the surgeries such as infection of wound or bleeding and the complex procedures in some surgical procedures may hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
- Key participants include CryoLife, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation, Ethicon Inc., Baxter International, Inc., C. R. Bard, Inc., Medtronic PLC, Johnson & Johnson, Cohera Medical, and Sanofi Group
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-sealants-and-adhesives-market
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global surgical sealants & adhesives market on the basis of type, applications, indication, end use, and region:
By Type (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Collagen Based
- Polymeric Hydrogels
By Applications (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Central Nervous System
- General Surgery
- Other Applications
By Indication (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- Surgical Hemostasis
- Tissue Engineering
- Tissue Sealing
By End Use (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
By Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2016–2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Browse more similar reports on Medical Devices category by Reports And Data
Dental X-Ray Market - https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/dental-x-ray-market
Artificial Ventilators and Anesthesia Masks Market - https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/artificial-ventilators-and-anesthesia-masks-market
Apheresis Equipment Market - https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/apheresis-equipment-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
SOURCE Reports And Data