- Are Americans familiar with the Paris agreements?
- What place do US citizens give to environmental issues?
- And are they ready to make practical changes to reduce their impact on climate?
Key findings show that:
- Only 22% of US respondents were familiar with the agreements.
- And 53% were skeptical about the possibility that political actions could be effectively taken.
- 75% of US citizens agree that human activities are the main cause to climate change.
- And 72% rank the United States in the top 10 of carbon emitters countries.
- The environmental issues that worry them the most are air pollution (68%) and water pollution (67%), followed by wildlife conservation and food safety.
People are willing to reduce their carbon footprint by adopting changes in their daily life such as:
- shutting off lights in unused rooms (27%)
- reducing consumption, reusing and recycling (24%)
- limiting the waste of food (15%) and water (14%)
- and buying Energy Star home appliances (13%)
To see all the survey results click here.
Please let me know if you would like to receive more infographics on the topic.
T: +1 347 903 1913
About Reportlinker Insight:
Reportlinker Insight combines analysis and exclusive investigations. We cover innovations, social and economics megatrends to understand the world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit http://www.reportlinker.com/insight/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/survey-67-of-americans-disagree-with-trumps-order-to-pull-out-of-the-paris-agreements-300467760.html