Sustainable Froth Flotation Chemical Production to Witness 2.7X Increase in Production Capacity by 2030
Sales of Froth Flotation Chemicals in Mining Industry to Create Incremental Opportunity worth US$ 2.2 Billion by 2030
The latest study by Fact.MR provides detailed assessment of prevailing dynamics, including the drivers, trends, opportunities, and restraints affecting the froth flotation chemicals market. It also reveals hidden opportunities across key market segments, including reagent type and end use industry.
21 Sep, 2021, 08:05 ET
NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- As per a comprehensive analysis by Fact.MR, the global froth flotation chemicals market is estimated to reach a valuation of more than $2.2 billion by 2030. In response to the increasing application of froth flotation chemicals across mining, sewage treatment, and pulp and paper industries, the market is expected to exhibit growth at a CAGR of 2% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2030.
Rapid surge in mining activities has been registered in the last five years. Increasing use of base metals such as aluminum, steel, iron, and copper among others, and the rising popularity of precious metals such as platinum, gold, and silver are driving mining activities across the world.
Various minerals such as quartz, feldspar, calcite, barite, potash, fluorspar phosphate, and others are extracted using the froth flotation method. As froth flotation chemicals play a significant role in mining, extraction, and processing of these metal and mineral ores, expansion of the mining industry will accelerate the market growth.
Collectors froth flotation chemicals are expected to remain the most commonly used reagent type. This is attributed to their characteristics which aid in boosting the wettability of required minerals, offer better absorption of the surface molecules, and reduce mixture stability to separate minerals.
"Rising concerns regarding environmental safety and increasing number of government regulations implemented to encourage the adoption of cleaner emission fuels will propel the demand for froth flotation chemicals across the recycling industry. This will in turn create sales opportunities for manufacturers in the coming years," says a Fact.MR analyst.
For More Information On How To Improve Your Froth Flotation Chemicals Market Footprint, Request A Sample Here
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR's Froth Flotation Chemicals Market Study
- In the North America market, the U.S. is expected to contribute the highest sales owing to the increasing demand from sewage treatment and industrial waste sector.
- The market in China is projected to account for the largest share in Asia Pacific, supported by rising industrialization and expansion of paper & pulp industries.
- India is estimated to witness substantial growth over the assessment period, favored by rising mining activates for coal and metal extraction in the country.
- Paper & pulp industry segment is anticipated to project rapid growth, driven by increasing demand for the recycling of papers across the world.
- Based on reagent, collectors are projected to hold the leading market share, due to increasing application across the coal, paper recycling, and wastewater disposal sectors.
- Increasing mining activities for extraction of coal, iron, copper, and other metals across China and India is propelling the demand froth flotation chemicals.
- Growing awareness regarding environmental safety and rapidly increasing recycling activities are expected to rise sales across the paper & pulp industry segment.
- Stringent policies and rapidly changing regulations in North America and Europe are anticipated to hamper market growth.
- Rising concerns emission of hazardous chemical during mining activities will hinder froth flotation chemicals sales.
Ask Your Froth Flotation Chemicals Market Related Questions & Get Customized Reports
The global market form froth flotation chemicals is highly consolidated in nature. Leading companies are focusing on adopting expansion strategies such as new product launches, technological innovations, collaboration, and acquisition to gain edge over competition. For instance,
- In April 2019, BASF SE, the largest chemical producer in the world headquartered in Germany successfully increase its current polyacrylamide powder production line at its owned manufacturing sites located in Nanjing, China, by the first quarter of 2019.
- Clariant Mining Solutions, Swiss multinational specialty chemical company, announced launching new FLOTANOL® frothers with improved flotation performance to help achieve the froth and maximize recovery.
Prominent players in the market profiled by Fact.MR are:
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- BASF SE
- Cheminova AS
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC
- CP Kelco
- Cytec Solvay Group
- Huntsman International LLC
- Nasaco International LLC
- Orica Limited
More Valuable Insights on Froth Flotation Chemicals Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global froth flotation chemicals market, analyzing forecast statistics through 2020 and beyond. The survey reveals growth projections on in froth flotation chemicals market with detailed segmentation:
By End Use Industry:
- Pulp and paper
- Industrial waste and sewage treatment
Key Questions Covered in the Froth Flotation Chemicals Market Report
- The market survey also highlights projected sales growth for froth flotation chemicals market between 2020 and 2030
- The report offers insight into froth flotation chemicals demand outlook for 2020-2030
- Froth flotation chemicals market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, collaborations or partnerships, and others
- Froth flotation chemicals market analysis identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
Explore Fact.MR's Coverage on the Chemicals & Materials Domain
High Purity Aluminium Market - High purity aluminium has grown rapidly over the last half-decade. The diversification of the application portfolio is expected to boost medium-term demand growth for high purity aluminium. In the long run, the market is expected to show nominal growth in high purity aluminium demand. Over the medium- and long-term forecast period, demand for high purity aluminium is expected to increase at a faster rate.
Synthetic Quartz Market - The use of synthetic quartz in the automotive and electronics industries is expected to drive global demand for synthetic quartz. One of the major opportunities for the synthetic quartz market is expected to be the increasing trend in innovative research and development for the manufacturing of specialized, advanced, and customized products. The synthetic quartz market is also being driven by an increasing architectural and engineering trend toward the use of synthetic quartz in building facades.
Hydrophobic Solvents Market - Hydrophobic solvents are used in coating to keep structures and metals from corroding. Hydrophobic solvents are set to gain significant traction around the world as the construction industry and industrial development expand. Hydrophobic solvents have been applied over traditional protective coatings, which protect materials from chemicals that are expected to drive the market for hydrophobic solvents over the forecast period.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to chemical & materials and retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]
Share this article