AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- For those looking to purchase their next vehicle but are finding themselves overwhelmed by a deluge of options, help is at hand from the experts at Suvs.com.
The SUVs news and reviews company has published its list of the top SUVs by category for 2016. Published every year, the list highlights the top SUVs in categories like "Best Value" and "Safest SUV" for the calendar year, viewable at http://suvs.com/awards.
"With SUVs starting to take a majority stake hold in US vehicle purchases, we felt that it would be important to highlight the best options available to consumers," said Sergio Zlobin, Principal at Fueled Up LLC, parent company of Suvs.com. "Our team analyzed data from millions of shoppers coming through Suvs.com this year, and coupled it with a detailed market comparison of the SUVs available for sale to determine which vehicles should receive the first place title in each category."
The awards highlighted winners from 12 categories:
- Best Compact Economical SUV: 2016 Honda CR-V
- Best Compact Luxury SUV: 2016 Jaguar F-Pace
- Best Midsize Economical SUV: 2016 Nissan Murano
- Best Midsize Luxury SUV: 2016 Tesla Model X
- Best Large Economical SUV: 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Best Large Luxury SUV: 2016 Mercedes GL-Class
- Safest SUV: 2016 Acura MD-X
- Best Value SUV: 2016 Mazda CX-5
- Best Performance SUV: 2016 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S
- Best Off-Road SUV: 2016 Jeep Wrangler
- Most Dependable SUV: 2016 Toyota 4Runner
- Best Family SUV: 2016 Volvo XC90
Suvs.com, the awards host, is a site dedicated to providing the most up-to-date news, reviews, auto shopping, finance, and insurance resources for auto consumers. You may view the all the awards with a full detailed description of the winners and runners-up in each category at http://suvs.com/awards.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/suvscom-releases-2016-awards-highlighting-best-suvs-by-category-300369969.html