SAO PAULO, Oct. 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Suzano Papel e Celulose S.A. (Bovespa: SUZB5) announces 3Q10 Earnings Release and conference calls with investors and analysts.
- Total market pulp and paper production of 680 thousand tons.
- Sales volume of 675 thousand tons: 390 thousand tons of pulp and 285 thousand tons of paper.
- Net revenue of R$1.2 billion.
- Pulp production cash cost of R$458/ton (excluding maintenance downtime costs).
- EBITDA of R$408 million, with EBITDA margin of 35.2%.
- Net income of R$273 million.
- Net debt/EBITDA ratio: 2.4x in September 2010.
- Reduction of US$50/ton in pulp prices in August and maintenance of prices in September and October.
- Total pulp inventories at 32 days of production, below historical levels.
- Paper price increase in both domestic and export markets.
- Cash and cash equivalents of R$3.6 billion and gross debt of R$7.5 billion on September 30, 2010.
- Conclusion of the acquisition of FuturaGene for US$84.2 million.
- US$650 million raised through Notes rated Baa3 (Investment Grade, Moody's) and BB+ (Standard & Poor's).
3Q10 Conference Call / Webcast
Friday, October 29, 2010 at 08:00 am (EDT)
Access: +55 (11) 3301-3000 – press *0 (PIN: Suzano)
Presentation / Audio Webcast: http://webcast.mz-ir.com/publico.aspx?codplataforma=2187
Replay: +55 (11) 3301-3000 – press *0 (available for seven days)
Friday, October 29, 2010 at 10:00 am (EDT)
Access: +1 (412) 317-6776 (PIN: Suzano)
Presentation / Audio Webcast: http://webcast.mz-ir.com/publico.aspx?codplataforma=2188
Replay: +1 (412) 317-0088 (available for seven days)
PIN: 445046# (pound key) - press "1" to start the playback
SOURCE Suzano Papel e Celulose S.A.