NEW YORK, Dec. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Increasing demand for tires in Switzerland can be attributed to expanding passenger car fleet size and rising construction activities. Automobile sales in the country increased from nearly 352 thousand units in 2011 to around 360 thousand units in 2015, and the same trend is anticipated to continue over the next five years as well. Anticipated growth in automobile sales is being supported by rising disposable income levels, increasing urbanization, and growing infrastructure and construction sectors in the country. In Switzerland, replacement demand for tires is mainly addressed through imports, due to absence of domestic tire manufacturing facilities in the country. The country mainly imports tires from Germany, France, Italy, Japan and Romania.
According to the TechSci Research report, "Switzerland Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021", tire market in Switzerland is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 6% during 2016 - 2021. Furthermore, in 2015, passenger car tire segment dominated the country's tire market, followed by two-wheeler vehicle tire and light commercial vehicle tire segments. Region-wise, Espace Mittelland was the largest demand generator for tires in the country in 2015, and the region is anticipated to continue its dominance over the next five years, on account of continuously increasing vehicle fleet size in the region. Pirelli, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Michelin and Continental are few of the leading players operating in Switzerland tire market. "Switzerland Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021" discusses the following aspects of tire market in Switzerland:
- Switzerland Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – Passenger Car Tires, Medium and Heavy Commercial Tires, Light Commercial Vehicle Tires, OTR Tires & Two-Wheeler Tires
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Switzerland
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tire manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/switzerland-tire-market-forecast--opportunities-2021-300380860.html