QUAKERTOWN, Pa., Jan. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Synergis Software today announced that they will showcase Adept 2014 product data management (PDM) for the enterprise at booth #708 at the SolidWorks World 2014 Conference, January 26-29, 2014 at the San Diego Convention center, San Diego, CA. The latest version of their SolidWorks Gold Certified PDM product now supports SolidWorks 2014.
"Adept PDM for SolidWorks has been widely adopted by companies whose requirements include document vaults that don't scramble file names or move their folders; powerful tools to create and manage transmittals; native file visualization for hundreds of file types; and easy to configure, highly flexible workflow capabilities," says Scott Lamond, vice president of marketing and sales at Synergis Software. "Our customers also enjoy a developer direct relationship, which gives them access to our dedicated project managers, helpdesk, and developers from implementation through ongoing support."
Customers Save Time, Production Costs, and Achieve Industry Compliance
Manufacturers all of sizes achieve greater efficiencies using Adept PDM for SolidWorks:
- SchuF Fetterolf saved 25% design time at each location across four continents.
- W.L. Gore & Associates reduced customer response time from 48 hours to 15 minutes
- Guntert & Zimmerman tied PDM data to their ERP system to achieve an affordable PLM solution
- QinetiQ North America Technology Solutions Group achieved stringent industry standards including, ISO9001, ISO AS9100, and (CMMI) level 3.
- Miller-Felpax developed 63 different engineering change requests and 578 transmittals to control information flowing inside and outside the company
Synergis Software will feature Adept client, Gloucester Engineering (GEC), at this year's Certified Partner Theater Presentation, January 27, 2014 at 7:30 pm PST. Attendees will learn how the company uses Adept to automate their ECO process, improve project management efficiency, and protect the company's intellectual property.
For more information, call 800.836.5440 or visit www.SynergisSoftware.com.
Copyright © 2014 Synergis Software. All rights reserved. All products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Read more news from Synergis Software.
SOURCE Synergis Software