TORONTO, Aug. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Syngrafii Inc. and Trillium Underwriters have partnered to transform all current paper-based client engagement agreements to the Digital channel. Trillium installed Syngrafii sPaper™ to deliver improved operational performance, greater geographic market reach and faster closes for Trillium and their clients.
Trillium Underwriters investment integrates sPaper™ into all formerly paper-based client engagements for remote and in office signature execution.
- Syngrafii's sPaper™ enables Trillium's signing officers to meet customers using Skype; GoToMeeting or Webex for over video client closings or uses the service in the customer's home or work place to immediately sign and submit legal documents for financing approvals, thereby significantly reducing turnaround times.
- Syngrafii's seamless integration into Trillium's Client Onboarding system saves Agents time on processing packages by eliminating the need to scan and upload hard copy documents resulting in a 20% increase in productivity monthly.
- The Syngrafii system does not require any pre-processing of documents, allowing Trillium Underwriters to use ALL existing approved documents and forms, reducing process change risk; saving time and money on the integration into our systems. These savings in time and document management efficiency deliver on additional operational margin.
Joshua G. Dias, President
"We are very excited to be working with Syngrafii on this ground-breaking initiative. We believe that this technology is revolutionary, and it is already changing the way legally binding leasing documents are presented and 'signed' by our clients.
The reaction from our clients to paperless signings thus far has been overwhelmingly positive. Our clients are impressed not only by the fact that their paperwork is being processed faster, they also comment on how convenient & environmentally friendly the process is.
Syngrafii has enabled Trillium to securely sign geographically dispersed clients while exceeding all compliance and non-repudiation requirements of the transaction. Combined with Syngrafii's convenience and ease of use we can securely, quickly and confidently sign our clients. This is a huge win for our specialized leasing firm."
"Dealing with the team at Trillium Underwriters was an absolute pleasure… What I found to be incredibly convenient was their eSignature process, which was, by far, more advanced & secure than anything I've seen…"
L. Shirriff, Royal LePage, Terrequity Realty
About Trillium Underwriters
Trillium Underwriters foundation is an auto leasing company built on exceptional customer service and a relentless approach to innovation. Trillium offers unique services like video meetings, paperless signings and house calls anywhere within the Province of Ontario.
Our Leasing Specialists have dozens of years of experience in the field.
About Syngrafii Inc.
Syngrafii is the only eSignature company in the world that brings the security & the case law associated with the execution of paper documents into the fast lane of the digital age.
Syngrafii provides the proprietary option of executing original biometric ink signatures onto hard copy or electronic documents when and where you want.
The only Signature solution that protects users' Signature technology investment & business-forward flexibility. Syngrafii's Signature platform allows users to implement the right Signature solution they need, whether click-to-sign, Type to sign, or the Gold Standard Wet Ink on Digital & Paper documents. Syngrafii… One Vendor… One Platform
Learn more about the Syngrafii LongPen™ & sPaper™ eSignature Solutions
- LongPen™ Wet Ink Solution: https://www.syngrafii.com/solutions/syngrafii-longpen-printer/
- SPaper™ eSignature Solution: https://www.syngrafii.com/solutions/esignature-signing-application/
Vice President Business Development
M: (905) 691-7335
Joshua G. Dias
M: (416) 923-2727
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/syngrafii--trillium-underwriters-collaborate-on-virtual-document-execution-300498090.html
SOURCE Syngrafii Inc.