MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. and LAS VEGAS, June 29, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) today announced it will host codenomi-con USA 2017, an exclusive event that gathers an elite group of cybersecurity experts, on Tuesday, July 25, during Black Hat USA in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to networking and entertainment, codenomi-con USA 2017 includes a thought leadership program with presentations on DevOps security, IoT security across verticals, and how to build security into the software development lifecycle (SLDC). The cybersecurity experts will also discuss the current state of application security. This is a private event and attendees must register online.
- 5:00 p.m. – Registration and cocktail reception
- 6:20 p.m. – "Enabling the Future of Enterprise with DevOps Security" presented by Dr. Chenxi Wang, founder of The Jane Bond Project
- 7:00 p.m. – "Fireside Chat" with Graham Cluley, award-winning security researcher, blogger and industry veteran
- 7:45 p.m. – "A Look at IoT Security Across Verticals" panel with Josh Corman, director of Cyber Statecraft Initiative at the Atlantic Council, Tom Forest, senior technical fellow at GM Research & Development, and Michael McNeil, global product security and services officer at Philips Healthcare
- 8:20 p.m. – "Building Security in: How I learned to Quit Worrying and Fix the Damn Software" presented by John Steven, senior director at Synopsys
- 9:00 p.m. – "Superstars of Software Security" panel, featuring Dr. Jonathan Butts, founder of QED Secure Solutions, Dr. Matt Carpenter, principal security researcher at GRIMM, Dr. Charlie Miller, security researcher and head of the autonomous vehicle security for Didi Chuxing, Billy Rios, founder of Whitescope Security, and Corey Thuen, senior consultant at IOActive, will discuss industry trends
Codenomi-con USA 2017 will be held at the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas on Tuesday, July 25 from 5-10 p.m. PT. Space is limited. Please register here. You can view a detailed agenda of the event here.
Visit Synopsys at Black Hat 2017
Join Synopsys at Black Hat, in Booth #1132 in the exhibit hall at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino on Wednesday, July 26, and Thursday, July 27, and learn about our products and services that enable organizations to detect and remediate defects, vulnerabilities and compliance issues throughout the SDLC.
About the Synopsys Software Integrity Platform
Through its Software Integrity Platform, Synopsys provides advanced solutions and services for improving software security and quality. This comprehensive platform of automated analysis and testing technologies integrates seamlessly into the software development process and enables organizations to detect and remediate quality defects, security vulnerabilities and compliance issues early in the software development lifecycle, as well as to gain security assurance and visibility into their software supply chain. Learn more at www.synopsys.com/software-integrity.
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) is the Silicon to Software™ partner for innovative companies developing the electronic products and software applications we rely on every day. As the world's 15th largest software company, Synopsys has a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP and is also growing its leadership in software security and quality solutions. Whether you're a system-on-chip (SoC) designer creating advanced semiconductors, or a software developer writing applications that require the highest security and quality, Synopsys has the solutions needed to deliver innovative, high-quality, secure products. Learn more at www.synopsys.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/synopsys-to-host-elite-cybersecurity-experts-at-codenomi-con-usa-2017-300481552.html
SOURCE Synopsys, Inc.