SAN DIEGO and BOSTON, Sept. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Synteract, Inc., a full-service contract research organization (CRO), will be presenting at two upcoming North America conferences, Outsourcing in Clinical Trials – New England and BIOCOM Pharmaceutical Outsourcing Workshop.
The Outsourcing in Clinical Trials – New England conference will take place September 24 - 26, 2012, in Boston. Synteract's Joanna Dojillo, M.Sc., Project Manager, will present at 10:30 a.m. EDT, Tuesday, September 25th. She will present, "Applying result-driven rescue techniques to successfully transition (and save) a failing study," including:
- Determining when your current service provider is not performing to expectations and how to successfully select a new CRO
- Assessing the complexity and current status of a project
- Developing a collaborative relationship between the CRO and sponsor
- Analyzing transition needs and identifying clear goals and objectives regarding regulatory approval, enrollment options, data management
- Orchestrating the rescue to efficiently meet timelines and sponsor expectations
As a sponsor of the event, Synteract will also be located at booth #57 and available to discuss the company's Shared Work – Shared Vision approach – it's the way they do business.
The BIOCOM Pharmaceutical Outsourcing Workshop will be held Thursday, September 20th from 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. PDT in San Diego. Synteract's Rod Saponjic, PhD, MBA, senior vice president, global project management, will present at 3:15 p.m. PDT, discussing "Best Case Planning for Partnered Development." Comprised of sponsor, site, and provider participants, the panel will examine these various perspectives:
- Utilizing best case planning for establishing R&D objectives, with a critical focus on establishing and managing development partner/CRO expectations
- Implications of best case planning will be examined from investor, board, C-Suite, investigative site and project team perspectives
- Examining insights into managing project and partner expectations for shared program success
- Evaluating alternatives regarding contingency planning and the true costs of drug development in a partnering structure
"Having supported the clinical development needs of pharma and biotech companies across a range of therapeutic areas for nearly two decades, we are known for providing expertise and customized services through a collaborative approach," explained Stewart Bieler, chief operating officer. "While participating in these industry thought leader forums, we're pleased to share our experience and knowledge, while at the same time keeping our pulse on market trends so we continue to deliver what our clients value."
To set up an appointment in advance of Outsourcing in Clinical Trials – New England, please contact Megan O'Keefe, business development director, at 917.692.8047 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To register for BIOCOM Pharmaceutical Outsourcing Workshop, visit its site.
About Synteract (www.synteract.com)
Synteract is a full-service contract research organization with a successful 17-year track record supporting biotechnology, medical device and pharmaceutical companies in all phases of clinical development. With its "Shared Work – Shared Vision" philosophy Synteract provides customized Phase I through IV services collaboratively and cost effectively to ensure on-time delivery of quality data so clients get to decision points faster. Headquartered in California, with offices in North Carolina and the Czech Republic, Synteract delivers trials internationally, offering expertise across multiple therapeutic areas including notable depth in oncology, CNS, cardiovascular, respiratory and ophthalmology.
Clearpoint Agency, for Synteract
SOURCE Synteract, Inc.