LONDON, Aug. 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Thailand, Indonesia, and Malaysia Present Growth Opportunities Owing to a Growing Automotive Industry
Synthetic lubricants can be divided into pure synthetic and semi-synthetic, which is a blend of pure synthetics and mineral oils. Synthetic lubricants cater to a niche market that requires high performance and superior properties. They are mostly used in the automotive sector, with limited applications in the industrial segment. This research service covers Southeast Asian countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and Singapore. It explores the market dynamics, competitive landscapes, as well as the trends in the Southeast Asian market. Quantitative and qualitative analyses were obtained through primary interviews with key industry participants and secondary research from top quality journals, articles, and other databases.
- This study covers pure-synthetic and semi-synthetic lubricants that are a blend of pure synthetics and mineral oils.
- Synthetic lubricants cater to a niche market that require high performance and superior properties. These lubricants are mostly used in the automotive sector, with limited applications in the industrial segment.
- Mineral-oil based lubricants dominate the lubricants market in Southeast Asia, as synthetic oils can cost 4 to 5 times more than mineral-oil based lubricants. This is a major restraint for the synthetic lubricants market.
- Synthetic lubricants continue to be heavily promoted by leading oil companies that control most of the market share and have sufficient financial resources to aggressively advertise and establish a wide
- The competitive structure has changed over the years due to mergers and acquisitions, as well as growth of local companies, mainly the national oil companies of each country.
This research service covers the following Southeast Asian countries:
- The Philippines
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4062675/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers