HUNT VALLEY, Md., March 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Systems Alliance Inc., a software development firm and systems integrator providing high-value Web, IT and business consulting services, today announced it will host a Webinar for marketing, communications and Web professionals, entitled, "10 Steps for Ensuring a Successful Web Redesign Project," from 1:00 to 2:00 pm ET on March 17, 2011.
This complimentary webinar will offer step-by-step advice and case study examples for helping attendees overcome the challenges associated with planning, managing and executing a major Website redesign. Based on the methodology Systems Alliance employs for ensuring the success of its client projects, it will cover a range of issues including:
- Knowing when it's the right time to redesign
- Influencing organizational buy-in with critical success factors
- Aligning your requirements, resources and budget
- The power of benchmarking and competitive analysis
- Meeting the Needs of Mobile Visitors
- Developing a user-centric design
The session will be led by members of the Systems Alliance Web consulting team:
- Mark Dabrowski, PMP, Director and Practice Leader, oversees a team of award-winning designers, developers and project managers who assess, build and transform Web properties for Systems Alliance clients.
- Cory Magin, Senior Web Consultant has over 11 years of experience developing Web properties and online marketing programs for colleges, universities and major national brands, including Under Armour and US Airways.
- 10 Steps for Ensuring a Successful Web Redesign Project
- 1:00 to 2:00 pm ET
- Thursday; March 17, 2011
- Register now at: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/660768409
- Check for webinar updates and follow along on Twitter using #webredesign
About Systems Alliance
Systems Alliance, Inc., founded in 1993, is a Maryland-based company that provides business and technology consulting services to leading corporate and public sector clients including American Public University, Asurion, Baltimore County Government, Conde Nast, Johns Hopkins Institutions, Modell's Sporting Goods and Random House. Systems Alliance has local offices in Georgia and Tennessee. To learn more, visit: http://www.systemsalliance.com.
SOURCE Systems Alliance Inc.