HUNT VALLEY, Md., Aug. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Systems Alliance, a technology services firm and software developer, today announced it was hosting a Webinar panel discussion at 1 pm ET on August 24th, 2011 titled, Doing to Delivering – Five Considerations for Making Social Media Strategic. Featuring guest speakers from Virginia Tech, the University of Alabama and American Public University, the event will give university and college marketers, Web experts and administrators a forum for exploring ways they can strategically employ social media to build community and their online brands.
John Mohr, Web project leader at Systems Alliance will host the webinar and moderate an interactive panel discussion with guest speakers:
- Chase Bowers, Internet Communications Specialist, the University of Alabama
- Melissa Richards, Director of Marketing and Publications, Virginia Tech
- Dan Soschin, Director, Interactive Marketing, American Public University System
In addition to taking questions from attendees, the panelists will offer insights and ideas about how colleges can make their social media programs more strategic by considering:
- The role of social media within strategic communications
- Effective ways to measure the impact of your social programs
- How you sell social media strategy to executive management
- Managing social media with effective policies and governance
- Integrating social media with your website
- Doing to Delivering – Five Considerations for Making Social Media Strategic
- 1:00 to 2:00 pm ET
- Wednesday, August 24, 2011
- Online registration: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/691685025
- There is no cost to attend
- Check for webinar updates and follow along on Twitter using #socialedu
About Systems Alliance
Systems Alliance, Inc., founded in 1993, is a Maryland-based company that provides business and technology consulting services to leading corporate and public-sector clients including American Public University, Baltimore County Government, Conde Nast, Johns Hopkins Institutions, Modell's Sporting Goods and Random House. Systems Alliance has local offices in Georgia and Tennessee. To learn more, visit: http://www.systemsalliance.com.
SOURCE Systems Alliance, Inc.