NEW YORK, April 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- Designed to capture a share of the $120 BN Temp placement market
- Developed to help small and mid-sized agencies manage the 16 million temp workers in the USA
- Dedicated app and web portal with minimum customisation can be up and running in 2 weeks
- New and enhanced features to help shave up to 50% of traditional operational costs
Tomorrow at TechDay, New York, UK based, Global ILabs,the contingency workforce software firm and developers of the multi-award winning temporary staffing software Tabs (Temporary Assignment Booking System), announces its USA launch of Tabslite® in the New York area with a full roll out across the USA in the summer of 2017.
Tabslite® is reinventing the temporary recruitment process and will enable smaller and mid-sized recruitment businesses deliver better temp workforce experiences and management and compete with the global recruitment agencies by reducing time and costs by up to 50% while offering real-time operations 24/7-365. This new end to end innovative solution which can be found on both the App Store and Google Play and online at http://www.mytabsapp.com
For temps and freelancers it will provide flexibility in hours, location and duration of employment and things traditionally done at specific places and times can now be done on the move and in real time with the device in a temp workers pocket.
Full of new features Tabslite® includes:
• Send multiple jobs alerts in few clicks
• Search candidates for real time availability
• Clients can send direct bookings 24/
• Issue live jobs requests 24/7 globally
• Pay & bill for agency & self employed
• Submit & approve compliance documents
• Auto revalidation of compliance documents
• App acts as an ID card with candidate photo
• Expense submission& management
• Full MI reporting suite
• LinkedIn and Twitter Social media integration
• Send multiple jobs for 1 day to 1 week
• Fully automated job booking system
• Instantly sign off & approve time via app
• Send instant push messages to temps
• Deploy temps across multiple sites & locations
• Route planners to get the temp to the job
• Change & alter pay and bill rates
• Insight client invoicing
Tabslite® has minimum customisation, the online portal client, candidate and admin portal can be branded and be up and running within two weeks. Use of the platform will $2,400 for minimal customisation and set up. then paying only for what agencies use. With costs per at just $2 per job/shift which can be from 1 day to one 1 week making the platform as cost friendly as possible. As the agency grows the cost per shift goes down and customers will also benefit from the continuous innovation and feature rollout at no extra costs.
"The key to fulfilling the recruitment and HR sectors is understanding what candidates and agencies want, by continuous feedback gathering, which enables us keep ahead of the technology curve" said Greg Wixted, CEO and Head of Innovation at Global ILabs Ltd, who is attending and speaking at TechDayNY
Tabslite aims to be the #1 the global leader in real time shift and job management and with nearly 35 percent of today's total workforce comprised of temps, freelancers and contractors, Tabslite® is well placed to be at the forefront of how agencies fill these jobs now and in the future with just a few clicks.
NOTES TO EDITORS
SOURCE Global ILabs