HOUSTON, Aug. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tailgating is a culinary trend like no other, linked to sports and casual outdoor fun. Four out of five tailgaters are male, according to the Tailgating Institute, and they want the right tools for the job. Here are innovative products (http://tinyurl.com/q8bk3w6) for the party in the parking lot.
- Reduce Fire & Ice Wave Tumbler offers the ultimate in hot and cold insulation, keeping your beverage at the perfect serving temperature. Flip top prevents spills. Trendy design, in bold metallic colors. $17.99. www.reduceeveryday.com.
- Kuhn Rikon Tong Tools feature a fork and a braising spoon, or a fork and a turner. Each can be used individually or hooked together in pairs to serve as highly efficient tongs. Heat resistant up to 425 degrees F and dishwasher safe. $14. www.amazon.com.
- Peugeot ZEST Electric Mills battery-powered salt and pepper mills add spice to any meal. Made in France, Peugeot's mills feature spice-specific mechanisms to optimize grinding of salt and peppercorns. Convenient looped handle. Assorted colors. $40. www.cutleryandmore.com.
- CDN TempFork Thermometer is a must-have for any tailgate. It features an easy-to-use rotary dial for precision selection of the right temperature for grilling meat or poultry to your desired doneness. Seven preprogrammed and programmable temperature settings, backlit display and a torch light on the food. Holds up to 10 lbs. $20. www.kitchenkaboodle.com.
- Kyocera Ceramic Dual Scraper helps keep your grill and more clean. It offers superior clean-up performance, featuring Kyocera's one-of-a-kind advanced ceramic, a pure, dense material 50% harder than steel for unusual strength and versatility. $12. www.KyoceraAdvancedCeramics.com.
- Bring your baked goods in Welcome Home Brands Oven-Safe Paper Bakeware Mini Loaf Pans or Baking Cups. Decorative and disposable, they let you bake, serve, store and transport your sweet or savory mini loaves, cupcakes or muffins in one mold. Starting at $10 for a set of 12. www.amazon.com.
SOURCE Reduce, Kuhn Rikon, Peugeot, CDN, Kyocera Advanced Ceramics