NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Taiwan is one of the most technologically advanced and innovation driven countries in the Asian continent. Total population of the country was recorded to be approximately 23 million in 2015, and has emerged as one of the fastest developing economies in the region. However, demand for automobiles declined significantly in the country over the past few years, which caused a negative impact on the tire market in Taiwan. Over the last few years, major automobile manufacturers in Taiwan have also been increasing their focus on exports of automobiles to other countries. Moreover, presence of number of tire manufacturing companies in the country have further fueled tire exports over the past few years, wherein passenger car tire accounted for largest share in tire exports from Taiwan. Furthermore, increasing production of tires, coupled with rising sales of automobiles and growing demand for tires from the replacement tire segment are further expected to drive Taiwan tire market during the forecast period.
According to this Research report, "Taiwan Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021'', tire market in Taiwan is projected to surpass USD1.2 billion by 2021, owing to rising production of automobiles and growing demand for tires from replacement tire segment in the country. Taiwan tire market was dominated by two-wheeler tire segment over the past few years, and this segment is further expected to continue its dominance in the coming years as well, owing to expanding two-wheeler fleet size and rising sale of two-wheelers in Taiwan. Northern region is the highest demand generating region for tires in the country on account of presence of prominent cities like Taipei City, New Taipei City, Yilan County, Taoyuan County, Hsinchu County, Miaoli County, Keelung City and Hsinchu City in the region. "Taiwan Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 - 2021" discusses the following aspects of the tire market in Taiwan:
- Taiwan Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Two-Wheeler, Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle, and OTR), By Demand Category (OEM Vs Replacement)
- Regional Analysis – Northern, Central, Southern, Island region
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Taiwan
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tire companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with tire companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04368346-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/taiwan-tire-market-projected-to-surpass-usd12-billion-by-2021-300367755.html