GOLDEN, Colo., Dec. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Santa isn't the only one checking a list this holiday season; consumers can now cross every item off their holiday grocery lists as the rotisserie cooking and contemporary home style meal experts at Boston Market® are offering numerous time-saving and deck-the-halls-delicious meal options to help guests entertain in style and make any celebration memorable.
New for the 2017 Holiday season, Boston Market is serving up a Prime Rib Heat & Serve Meal for 12 that can be picked up in-restaurant between December 15 and January 1. The Prime Rib meal includes a 1/2-pound prime rib, spinach artichoke dip and crackers, green beans, mashed potatoes, gravy, horseradish cream sauce, dinner rolls and two apple pies for $139.99.
"We're always seeking new ways to elevate and expand our menu, especially during the holiday season, in order to provide the perfect meal solutions that our guests need," stated Boston Market Vice President of Marketing, Tim Hartmann. "From Prime Rib Heat & Serve to Holiday Home Delivery, Boston Market is here to make this time of year as simple, special and stress-free as possible. Dinner is always ready at Boston Market."
The full menu of Boston Market holiday dinner options include:
- Holiday Heat & Serve: Bring home your favorite fully cooked and chilled complete meals, including Prime Rib, Spiral–Sliced Ham, Honey-Glazed Ham, Whole Roasted Turkey or Boneless Turkey Breast for four to twelve people starting at $84.99. Entrees, sides, appetizers and whole pies can also be pre-ordered ahead of time and picked up in-restaurant between December 15 and January 1 (excludes Christmas Day).
- Home Delivery: Choose from five pre-cooked, complete holiday meals on BostonMarket.com and order by December 19 to have it shipped directly to your doorstep by December 20 or December 21.
- A La Carte: Tasked with bringing a side to a celebration, or rounding out a meal? Preorder chilled, fully cooked main dishes, sides or pies and pick up in restaurant between December 15 and January 1 (excludes Christmas Day).
- Holiday Catering: Company party coming up? In-laws flying in from out of town? Get hot buffet-style dinner starting at $10.49 per person delivered for the whole group, or pick it up for parties big and small.
- Christmas Day Menu: Join Boston Market at select locations on Christmas Day for a traditional plated meal including a choice of hand-carved ham topped with a honey glaze, sliced roasted turkey breast or half signature rotisserie chicken served with two sides, a dinner roll and a slice of apple pie for $12.99. Guests can also pick up select sides on Christmas Day, or a Market Feast for 3 including a hand-carved ham, sliced roasted turkey breast or signature rotisserie chicken with three large sides, dinner rolls and a whole pumpkin pie or apple pie for $34.99 while supplies last.
Boston Market will also be celebrating its 32nd anniversary by surprising and delighting fans all December long as part of its "32 Days of Giving" online sweepstakes. In partnership with Coca-Cola, fans can enter for a chance to win a prize a day through January 1, 2018, including Boston Market gift cards, Coca-Cola swag, movie tickets and even a $2,500 customizable travel certificate with two roundtrip airline tickets. Guests are encouraged to enter daily throughout the month of December at www.bostonmarket.com/32-days-of-giving and all prizes will be fulfilled 8-10 weeks after the promotion's conclusion.
For additional information on Boston Market Holiday dinner meal options, to view Christmas hours for specific locations or place orders for heat & serve, home delivery, hot & ready catering and a la carte varieties, visit BostonMarket.com. Follow us @BostonMarket (#holidayexperts).
*No purchase or payment is required to enter or win. Purchase does not improve odds of winning. Open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous US states and WDC. Void in AK, HI and where restricted or prohibited. Find complete rules at https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/32daysofgiving/public/en/fulfillment/rules.pdf.
About Boston Market
At Boston Market, dinner is always ready. Headquartered in Golden, Colorado, Boston Market Corporation has given time back to busy families and individuals for 30 years with quality, home style meals at a convenient value in more than 450 U.S. locations. Known as the experts in rotisserie cooking, the company prepares fresh chicken and all natural turkey in signature rotisserie ovens and features an extensive selection of home style sides and made-from-scratch cornbread. As one of the country's largest providers of catering services, Boston Market offers convenient, same-day orders and delivery for corporate and personal events of all sizes. In January 2017, Boston Market officially launched its "Quality Guarantee," which acts as a continued commitment to all guests that Boston Market will serve all-natural and fresh, never frozen, gluten-free, whole chicken with no added hormones, steroids, antibiotics or MSG. For more information, visit the company's website at www.bostonmarket.com. For the latest news and deals, follow @bostonmarket on Twitter or join us on Facebook.
Seth Grugle, ICR
SOURCE Boston Market