SEATTLE, Oct. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Tango Card today announced it has launched Rewards Genius for Salesforce on Salesforce AppExchange, empowering customers to send rewards and incentives directly from the Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Sales representatives and customer-service agents can now automatically send e-gift cards as part of any workflow that touches Salesforce—helping drive the behaviors that most impact any company's bottom line.
Built on the Salesforce Platform, Rewards Genius for Salesforce is currently available on AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000FMYgXUAX.
Rewards Genius for Salesforce
Rewards Genius for Salesforce enables users to send e-gift cards for far-reaching reasons, including prospect incentives, customer appreciation, customer service make-rights and rebates, referral rewards, and internal sales incentives. Beyond enabling Salesforce users to set up manual and automatic workflows for sending e-gift cards, the app comes with access to Rewards Genius. Within Tango Card's self-serve dashboard, users gain even more usability from the app with the ability to fund accounts, view past order history, and resend e-gift cards that may have originally gone to a faulty email address.
Comments on the News
- "Most companies today use a powerful CRM platform like Salesforce, and many of them also use rewards and incentives to drive business results. There's been one glaring issue, however: Sending rewards and incentives is often done outside of Salesforce in what has typically been a disjointed and manual process that creates more work for sales and customer-support teams," said David Leeds, CEO and founder of Tango Card. "We wanted to solve this problem by creating a simple, easy-to-use app that allows teams to send the rewards and incentives they already send in an integrated, and efficient way. This was the driver behind our app and fits perfectly with our mission to make rewards and incentives easy to send for businesses of all sizes."
- "Rewards Genius for Salesforce is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as it powers digital transformation for customers by enabling them to easily send e-gift cards from Salesforce," said Woodson Martin, GM of Salesforce AppExchange. "AppExchange is constantly evolving to enable our partners to build cutting-edge solutions that drive customer success."
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world's leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 4,000 solutions, 7 million customer installs, and 80,000 peer reviews, it's the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics, and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
- Like Salesforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Tango Card: https://www.facebook.com/TangoCard/
- Follow Tango Card on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TangoCard
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Tango Card
Tango Card is the leader in fulfilling digital rewards and incentives. We bundle easy-to-use technology, great rewards, and expert service to help companies achieve desired business results and get the most out of their rewards programs. With headquarters in Seattle and offices in Boise and Omaha, our Rewards Genius dashboard, RaaS® API, and reward delivery platform support thousands of enterprise clients in the United States and globally. For more information, visit www.tangocard.com.
SOURCE Tango Card