SANTA CLARA, Calif. & BANGALORE, India, June 26, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tavant Technologies, today announced Tavant Warranty On-Demand is now available on the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing apps. Tavant Warranty On-Demand accelerates how companies can connect with customers in a whole new way by letting them manage complete warranty lifecycle and reduce warranty costs and reserves, increase supplier recovery, and enhance forecasting accuracy.
Comment on the News
- "Tavant Warranty On-Demand comes as part of our on-going pursuit for product innovation, focused use of best-in-class technology and overall portfolio enhancement. Our partnership with salesforce.com enables us to combine Force.com's proven technology with our domain and industry expertise in the aftermarket space," said Roshan Pinto, practice director – service operations, Tavant Technologies.
- "Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today's connected world," said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV & channel, salesforce.com. "By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Platform, Tavant Technologies provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success."
Connect in a Whole New Way with Social, Mobile and Connected Cloud Technologies
Tavant Warranty On-Demand provides a quick and easy solution for manufacturers to keep track of their assets and corresponding warranties; and automate their warranty claim lifecycle.
It allows enterprises to manage their customer relationships from cradle to grave. It can be easily connected with Salesforce1 Sales Cloud and Salesforce1 Service Cloud to gain a detailed customer overview.
Product Key Features
- Easy integration with Salesforce
- Application setup within minutes without IT support
- Multilingual and multicurrency support
- Integration with field inventory
- Extended warranties management
- Service contracts management
- Warranty claims management
- Part returns
Tavant Warranty On-Demand is available on Salesforce1 platform starting today, June 26, 2014. Price quote will be available on request.
About the Salesforce AppExchange
The Salesforce1 AppExchange is the world's leading enterprise apps marketplace. With more than 2,200 partner apps and more than 2 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce1 Platform is the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform for building next generation apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce1 Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through AppExchange.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Tavant Technologies
Tavant Technologies is a specialized IT solutions and services provider of choice for customers across the world. It leverages unrivaled capabilities and domain insights to provide impactful, game changing results for its customers every time, without exception. It is known for its engineering excellence, passionate employees, and long-lasting customer relationships. Founded in 2000, Tavant is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and services customers across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
SOURCE Tavant Technologies, Inc.