CLEVELAND, Nov. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Beginning November 16, Research & Development Tax Credit experts Tax Credits Group, (TCG) will speak on the topic of the R&D Tax Credit at six seminar events located throughout Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania.
This income tax reduction series is an annual fall event sponsored by Cleveland-based cost segregation and energy savings specialists Duffy+Duffy. Along with TCG, co-sponsors of this event include Cincinnati-based 1031 exchange experts Strategic Property Exchange, LLC.
CPAs in attendance at this year's event will learn powerful tax planning tools and strategies for maximizing deductions and credits, while receiving 8 free hours of CPE credit, free breakfast and lunch.
This Year's Seminar Agenda Includes:
- Cost Segregation/Energy (1.5 CPE)
- Research & Development (1.5 CPE)
- SEC 1031 Exchange (2 CPE)
- Repair Regulations (1 CPE)
- Resolving Taxes with IRS (2 CPE)
Event City & Dates:
- Detroit – Wednesday November 16, 2016
- Cincinnati – Wednesday November 30, 2016
- Columbus – Friday December 2, 2016
- Cleveland – Thursday, December 8, 2016
- Toledo – Friday, December 9, 2016
- Pittsburgh – Tuesday, December 13, 2016
CPAs, CFO's, Accountants, tax preparers or other interested parties can see full event and registration details at: http://costsegexperts.com/free-cpe-seminars.
R&D Tax Credit Session
2016 has been a groundbreaking year for the R&D Tax Credit. With so many new taxpayer favorable changes, CPA's and tax practitioners need to be aware of the new opportunity awaiting their clients, as well as the areas of risk associated with claiming the credit.
In this 75 minute session, TCG will provide attendees with insight on the following:
- An understanding of eligibility requirements, including qualifying activities and costs
- An examination of the new AMT and Payroll tax offset provisions
- An understanding of how CPAs and tax practitioners can help their clients properly plan for a permanent credit
About Tax Credits Group
TCG is an Ohio-based tax consulting specialty firm working to help innovative U.S. businesses of all sizes and industry sectors stay globally competitive. With headquarters in Cleveland, TCG specializes in federal and state research credit studies and tax controversy support for small to mid-size manufacturers, software developers and financial institutions. TCG also specializes in business compliance acquisition work for mid to large-size businesses. Learn more about TCG at www.taxcreditsgroup.com
SOURCE Tax Credits Group