30 Aug, 2017, 08:00 ET
NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., Aug. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- The DigiMapps™ business technology platform combines the capabilities of an ad agency, travel agency, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, Booking.com and more. Luxury travel revolutionary Terry Fisher's latest venture includes multiple business offerings poised to disrupt the industry.
- DigiMapps Digital Concierge: Industry white label. Benefitting hotel and short-term lodging chains – like Airbnb – and their guests, as well as advertisers and local businesses.
- DigiMapps Wi-Fi: Local business game changer. It's a simple, plug and play, free hot spot device that delivers powerful customer analytics. The system allows local business advertisers to gain invaluable user data, leads, increased engagement and social media connections.
- DigiMapps.com: The savvier future of global destination guides, one-stop travel booking and travel media content – all on one powerful digital platform.
DigiMapps™ – creators of the industry's first-ever truly all-in-one travel tech business platform that empowers hospitality entities and their guests, advertisers, local businesses and savvy travelers that demand a more affordable, superior way to book and explore – has launched with a mission to turn the industry on its head. Created by luxury travel industry power player, Terry Fisher, as his latest venture – the new business was first created to meet the needs of hospitality/short-term lodging chains with a "digital concierge," enriching their experiences with a guide to explore the surrounding area while saving costs for all. That wasn't enough.
- Overall, the DigiMapps technology portfolio is expanding even further to not only benefit hospitality chains, guests and advertisers – but to ultimately lead the wave of the future in one-stop shop travel booking/destination guides online.
- DigiMapps Online Concierge: Digital hotel/short-term lodging concierge service.
- DigiMapps Wi-Fi: It's the internet connection point and marketing game changer for local businesses.
- DigiMapps.com: Literally the future of the one-stop travel booking and content site. Traditional booking sites are set to be obsolete.
- "We set out with a vision to recreate what a hospitality and travel business can look like for the future of the industry – ultimately creating technology-driven solutions for the challenges of hotels, the Airbnbs of the world, advertisers and travelers themselves," said Bryan Lewis, chief operating officer of DigiMapps. "It's a new eco-system that challenges people to say: scrap the old hospitality model. Our online hotel concierge service provides great deals and discounts to incredible 5-Star, high end entertainment venues and local establishments – while those advertisers enjoy an increase in clientele. We take that to the next level, with the local businesses now able to elevate their marketing efforts, increase social media followers, raise engagement and more with access to invaluable customer data collected by the Wi-Fi units. Top that off with DigiMapps.com poised to lead the charge in the way travelers book their trips and discover destination secrets through engaging travel content, and we're confident in the fact that we're not only setting the trajectory for the industry…we're telling travelers that they can literally ditch the old way of planning travel."
HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY POWER
The Newport Beach, Calif. based company enjoys global office presences – from the United Kingdom to Singapore – as a business unit operating under Terry Fisher's prominent parent company, Mapperarti. As the global leader in ultra-premium printed travel guides specially crafted to reflect specific luxury hotel group style for their guests – which include the likes of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, Four Seasons, Dorchester Collection, Ritz Carlton, Hilton, St. Regis and more – Mapperarti counts Rolex, OMEGA Watches, Balenciaga and Michael Kors as just a few of its many prominent advertising clients.
With more than 30 years of various, successful business ventures across the European travel industry – from starting the largest independent travel retailer in the U.K. (Travelworld), leading Gold Medal Travel Group then taking on a stint as CEO of Thomas Cook Luxury Travel – Fisher's track record of success and innovation continues with DigiMapps and associated projects.
Share this article