NEW YORK, Oct. 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This report analyzes the 2014 market and forecasts demand for elder-care technologies for remote monitoring and safety-monitoring devices through 2020 by geographic region, technology type and benefit to the global healthcare industry.
The global market for elder-care technology products was valued at $3.7 billion in 2014. This market is expected to grow to $10.3 billion in 2020 from nearly $4.4 billion in 2015, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.8% from 2015 to 2020.
This report provides:
• An overview of the global market for long-term care and home healthcare technologies, with a focus on remote health-monitoring and safety-monitoring systems.
• Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
• Discussion of how changing medical needs driven by an aging population, the necessity to cut costs in the delivery of care, and further adoption of technology and broadband connectivity by seniors will accelerate future demand for remote monitoring devices and home safety technology.
• Examination of the regulatory framework that controls the introduction of new remote monitoring devices in varied long-term-care settings.
• Ways to increase interoperability of consumer medical products.
SCOPE OF REPORT
This report is a business analysis with the primary purpose of examining the potential market for elder-care technologies, specifically home telehealth and safety monitoring. The report includes sections on:
• Descriptions of home telehealth and safety-monitoring technologies and drivers of their adoption.
• Current status of the long-term care environment, including trends and factors affecting growth.
• Current and projected market status of these technologies.
• General regulatory and standards overview.
• Patent trend analysis.
• Information on the industry players.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p0196576-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker reviews, finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001